PDA

View Full Version : Dulux-Oz Locations

Arcanun
March 24th, 2020, 00:04
Hey! Since DOE Locations is not supported anymore... someone knows of a equal replacement?

Trenloe
March 24th, 2020, 00:05
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54284-Player-Agency-Extension

Arcanun
March 24th, 2020, 00:33
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53692-World-Builder-Extension

Thanks Trenloe! That was fast...

Does it do the same job as Locations tho? Can you make custom listings for shops etc?

damned
March 24th, 2020, 00:39
World Builder has been deprecated. Use Player Agency.
I have used Dulux extensions so I dont know how they compare.
There is no shop but you could create one via parcels.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
March 24th, 2020, 01:19
I know I could simulate "stores" through parcels, but the thing is, we still wouldn't have something that I considered very interesting, which would be the consumption of money and the possibility of having services.
Example I could put a sword to sell and determine the quantity of it and when the player dragged to his inventory the quantity decreased, as well as the amount of money, if he did not have the purchase it would not be made, as for the service he was not added to the inventory, but the money was consumed and if he did not have enough money he could not pay for it, as a service we can say for example a night in a room in a tavern.

Arcanun
March 24th, 2020, 01:20
I know I could simulate "stores" through parcels, but the thing is, we still wouldn't have something that I considered very interesting, which would be the consumption of money and the possibility of having services.
Example I could put a sword to sell and determine the quantity of it and when the player dragged to his inventory the quantity decreased, as well as the amount of money, if he did not have the purchase it would not be made, as for the service he was not added to the inventory, but the money was consumed and if he did not have enough money he could not pay for it, as a service we can say for example a night in a room in a tavern.

Thats exactly what i was looking for... and seems the agency module is not capable of doind that

YAKO SOMEDAKY
March 24th, 2020, 01:29
when I used this extension, it was the most interesting feature, at least for me and it would be very interesting if someone with a lot of knowledge presented us with a store extension and even better one that accepted symbols like $ £ ¥ € and that when they used it the classic GP, SP, CP did a kind of conversion. Example I have 10 gold coins I want to buy an item that costs 70 PC, so he would consume a gold coin, buy the item and leave me with 30 PC.

damned
March 24th, 2020, 01:49
I personally have zero interest in building that.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
March 24th, 2020, 02:14
That’s why I didn’t mention names :D

SirMotte
April 13th, 2020, 00:38
Would love to see something like this. While player agency is lightweight and easy to use, it lacks the features DOEs Extension offered. Solid world building tools are something I absolutely need, then I'd upgrade to ultimate in no time.

damned
April 13th, 2020, 01:28
Would love to see something like this. While player agency is lightweight and easy to use, it lacks the features DOEs Extension offered. Solid world building tools are something I absolutely need, then I'd upgrade to ultimate in no time.

Welcome SirMotte,

These are community built extensions.
You are welcome to have a go at building something and sharing it back out to others to enjoy.

SirMotte
April 13th, 2020, 01:48
Welcome SirMotte,

These are community built extensions.
You are welcome to have a go at building something and sharing it back out to others to enjoy.

Hi there, thanks!
I do understand, that these extensions are community built, no worries.
Unfortunately I lack any sort of programming skills. To make something like dulux_oz did is nigh impossible to me.:cry: