PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1-Player! [D&D5e]

Kenjin40
March 23rd, 2020, 17:01
FG License: demo.
Time Zone: UTC/GMT -4:00 [EDT]
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: 24/7
Term: long / full campaigns.
Voice: yes. [discord] (willing to download other softwares if needed)

Game System Preferred: D&D5e
Game System Experience: D&D5e beginner.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: beginner. [i had watched some youtube tutorials, and got some help from the FGC group on basic stuff]

Character Type Preferred: vHuman Fighter, b/c is very versatile and newb friendly.

About me: My brother was pocking me for years to try out D&D. I had play a few sessions at a local hobby shop, and was planning to keep on going to finish at least 1 full campaign to later draw my verdict on whether i would keep playing or not. So far the experience i got was super positive, fun and entertaining. Am very shy and quiet, but its mostly do to my lack of experience. I like balance between combat encounters and RP [50/50] but it really don't matter to me, i like both, combat encounters and RP moments so far.

Squllque
March 24th, 2020, 04:05
heya I am looking for a campaign. Am a litle new to the 5E system but find it easy to pick up thus far. I am not really a power player, I am more in it for the role play but do of course like the battles! Would play whatever Character role the group needs. Have been playing this game since 1st Edition.

Curleydave
March 24th, 2020, 05:14
I am looking for a campaign to join as well. Total noob on FG so may need a little patience but am willing to try what it takes to be part of an on-going group. Also EDT, weekday nights and weekend evenings work best for me. I've been playing around with the character creator and am happy to play whatever role is needed to fill out the team.