PDA

View Full Version : Combining offers to upgrade from FGC to FGU?

dr_steve_dillon
March 23rd, 2020, 12:20
Re: Upgrade to FGU from FGC ultimate license... It's been stated existing FGC license holders will receive a 40% discount... Does anyone know if this 40% can be combined with other offers? i.e., There is currently a sale on the FGU ultimate license ($134.10)... if I already have a FGC ultimate license, does the 40% apply to the already reduced price? Or can one not combine these offers? And how long will the 40% off for existing FGC license holders last?

damned
March 23rd, 2020, 13:39
Re: Upgrade to FGU from FGC ultimate license... It's been stated existing FGC license holders will receive a 40% discount... Does anyone know if this 40% can be combined with other offers? i.e., There is currently a sale on the FGU ultimate license ($134.10)... if I already have a FGC ultimate license, does the 40% apply to the already reduced price? Or can one not combine these offers? And how long will the 40% off for existing FGC license holders last?

They havent announced an end date for the upgrade offer. The 10% is during early access only. Both offers do combine (afaik).