PDA

View Full Version : LF Fellow GURPS GM for Learning the Ropes

Xeonen
March 23rd, 2020, 09:06
Hello,

I wanted to GM GURPS games therefore I have acquired the books, downloaded the rulesets, and added info into the FG system. I didn't GM GURPS before and played only once like 10 years ago.

I would like to learn FG system and test my GURPS knowledge. I do have a very small story ready to apply on GURPS and a slightly larger one done in MTA (and it can be parsed into GURPS 4e using GURPS 3e MTA rules).

I've asked my friends, asked around, and well...

Anybody up for task?

seycyrus
March 23rd, 2020, 14:37
Greetings Xeonen!

I recommend that you post this in the Gurps forum. Not all the Gurps folks read through the various forums on the FG website.

Xeonen
March 23rd, 2020, 15:17
Greetings Xeonen!

I recommend that you post this in the Gurps forum. Not all the Gurps folks read through the various forums on the FG website.

Thanks! I will definitely post there and see if I can find somebody. Sadly when it comes to non 5e/PF stuff, it is hard to find anyone.

Squllque
March 24th, 2020, 04:07
I have only played GURPS once when i was a teenager but would not mind learning the game again. Please hit me up

Xeonen
March 24th, 2020, 04:37
I have only played GURPS once when i was a teenager but would not mind learning the game again. Please hit me up

I've sent you a PM with my discord and Steam details. It would be a fun experience to test out the system.