PDA

View Full Version : D&d 5e lfp

khavi
March 23rd, 2020, 02:26
At this time, the game is full. Thank you so much for your interest!

FG License: DM has Ultimate license so players only need free Demo
Game System: D&D 5th Edition
Adventure: We'll be starting with Lost Mine of Phandelver and then shifting into more of a sandbox adventure from there.

Time Zone: Pacific Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays from 10:00am – 2:00pm (we often go longer than this if schedules allow)
Planned start date: Would love to have session 0 on Sunday, March 29th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours minimum weekly

Text or Voice: Text (Voice for ooc chat)
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 85/15 - We are a HEAVY RP group. Sometimes we spend an entire session roleplaying.
Number of Players in game & needed: I currently have two players whom I've been playing with for many years. We'd love to have 3 more players who love to roleplay and are team players join us.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting characters are level 2 with equipment that comes with their background and class. Characters may pick a common magic item that relates to their backstory.

If you're interested in playing, please send me a message!

FINITE ELEMENTS
March 23rd, 2020, 05:10
Hello there!

Just started FG; already have a well-fleshed out character (Male Genasi Wizard), and am interested in joining up for some questing!
I am in the Pacific Time Zone as well (CA), and have plenty of time to quest on the times that you cited.
I have a friend (FG gamertag: harlokay) that might also join (Female Half-Elf Rogue)

Looking forward to some great adventure!

FG License: DM has Ultimate license so players only need free Demo
Game System: D&D 5th Edition
Adventure: We'll be starting with Lost Mine of Phandelver and then shifting into more of a sandbox adventure from there.

Time Zone: Pacific Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays from 10:00am – 2:00pm (we often go longer than this if schedules allow)
Planned start date: Would love to have session 0 on Sunday, March 29th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours minimum weekly

Text or Voice: Text (Voice for ooc chat)
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 85/15 - We are a HEAVY RP group. Sometimes we spend an entire session roleplaying.
Number of Players in game & needed: I currently have two players whom I've been playing with for many years. We'd love to have 3 more players who love to roleplay and are team players join us.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting characters are level 2 with equipment that comes with their background and class. Characters may pick a common magic item that relates to their backstory.

If you're interested in playing, please send me a message!

jerrie
March 23rd, 2020, 06:21
Hi I'm Jerrie, I'm from Texas. I like to play bards, typically my characters come from well adjusted families that are super nuclear it's almost creepy... So I play against type. (Not everyone can be an orphan) Sorry to all the characters who are actually orphans.
RP strong, problem solving preferred. Used FG for nearly 4 years so I'm familiar. Was there any specific info we are supposed to include in this post? (Also know a player interested WVFiend)

syliag1987
March 23rd, 2020, 07:51
I may be interested.

KrptDrgn
March 23rd, 2020, 22:02
Interested, I have a Tiefling warlock I'd like to play if you've the room. Please let me know if there's space in the group

Ariaka
March 23rd, 2020, 23:36
Hi there, please count me in. I would like to play a half elf paladin or a dwarf cleric. See ya

DiscoRei
March 24th, 2020, 01:43
Hello,

It seems that I'll have time available when you are planning on playing. I've played 5th Ed around a table since it came out, before that was 2nd and 3.5, I got a game of 4th and decided it wasn't for me. As for what class I'd like to play well, I'm open on that, I will say I do want to give the Echo Knight Fighter class a try, it's flavor feels interesting. Failing that I've got a fun idea for an Artificer.