PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a D&D 3.5 game

Xeran
January 10th, 2007, 23:39
Hi, I am new to this site and to Fantasy Grounds. I once spent four months playing a game that was on AOL Chat, that's the closest I have ever come to something like this. I have six years of player and DM experience (not a lot, I know), though I only want to be a player except for helping out a DM if they ask. I own almost every D&D 3 to 3.5 book or can get it very easily. I am also willing to share such books with DMs and players if they want. They are all in PDF's. I am on the Pacific Coast, and any game from three to 11 or 12 can be fit into my schedule as long as I know beforehand, even later on Fridays or Saturdays. I can post writing samples and links to old characters if anyone wants.

Traygin
January 11th, 2007, 02:55
Hello Xeran,
I am also new to Fantasygrounds and I am also on Pacific Cost Time. I am looking/tiring to find a game(s) that is played on the weekday around 7-10 PST. I am also looking to find other players who would play maybe one day week on a weekday 2-4 times a month (weekends do not work for me). I would also prefer at this point to be a player until I fully understand FG, but if you do not have any luck in the near future at finding a game maybe we can get a short game running where I could try to dm a game and you could be a player in a solo adventure if we cannot find a dm or other players. At least it would give us a chance to play around with FG.

Xeran
January 12th, 2007, 02:51
Sounds good Traygin. Though I have had a bit of limited luck finding a game, another one is also welcome, especially where I am not the only Noob.

Traygin
January 12th, 2007, 04:12
I will be in contact with you. I will be putting up a post about also trying to find a game. I may also start a demo game in the “Games Calendar” to find some other players to try out FG and learn how to use it.

Xeran
January 12th, 2007, 04:51
Sounds good. I look forward to further contact from you.