PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5e

Kicra
March 22nd, 2020, 18:31
I've been playing since 3.5 and I'm currently looking for a group to play with. The two groups I play with have been put on hold because of the current situation. I DM for one of my groups, and I am looking to play If possible. Central time zone is where I am, but I'll play in other time zones.

Kyusaku
March 22nd, 2020, 19:31
I've been playing since 3.5 and I'm currently looking for a group to play with. The two groups I play with, but they have been put on hold because of the current situation. I DM for one of my groups, and I am looking to play If possible.

Hey, which timezone are you in ?

Kicra
March 22nd, 2020, 19:37
Kyusaku, sorry i didn't put that in there. Im central time zone

Kyusaku
March 22nd, 2020, 19:38
How flexible are you with time ? I already have two players but we're all in europe. We haven't convened on any time though it would probably be in the evening (so afternoon for you).

Kicra
March 22nd, 2020, 19:43
So currently my company is still working and that means im monday through friday. 07:00 to 16:00. I am off on the weekends

Kyusaku
March 22nd, 2020, 19:44
Sadly that would be too late for us, I wish you the best of luck in finding a group.

Kicra
March 22nd, 2020, 19:50
Its totally ok, I understand. I appreciate the response.

Curleydave
March 24th, 2020, 05:18
I am looking for a campaign to join as well. Total noob on FG so may need a little patience but am willing to try what it takes to be part of an on-going group. Also EDT, weekday nights and weekend evenings work best for me. I've been playing around with the character creator and am happy to play whatever role is needed to fill out the team.

QueDaPayne
March 24th, 2020, 19:45
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54675-5E-One-Shot-The-Hoverstones-and-the-Flying-Fortress

For everyone looking to join a group check out my post. Still looking for one or two more. Must have unity and discord.