PDA

View Full Version : LFP Waterdeep Dragon Heist Saturdays 6pm CST

BoomYahtzee
March 22nd, 2020, 16:17
FG License: DM has Ultimate, players only need free Demo (see Other Software Considerations below)
Game System: D&D 5th Edition

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Saturdays 6pm – 10pm
If new game, planned start date: Currently Level 4. Next session is Saturday March 28th, 2020
Planned Duration & Frequency:4 hours (6pm – 10pm U.S. Central time), Bi-weekly
Term: Until Module Close. Possible continuation or Reset

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: DM will loosely target 75% RP and 25% combat, but ultimately the players will decide on the drumbeat of the campaign. Full disclosure: I love D&D combats, but super-heavy combat twinks will probably not find much satisfaction in my game.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players. One player left suddenly with no notice. Currently have a Ranger, Bard, and Paladin level 3.
Character starting level & equipment: New characters will start from level 3. Due to the campaign having already started. There will need to be close collaboration in creating a backstory that fits within the story created so far. I am open to creative character designs, but as said above, this campaign is RP heavy and combat twinks wont fare as well.

Details of your scenario: Waterdeep Dragon Heist - Players find themselves within the city of Waterdeep and have noticed a lot of recent violence between the Xanathar's and Zhenterim factions. With the recent ousting of the Open Lord Dagult Neverember, due to embezzlement, rumors to the locations have driven these factions into a frenzy.

Link to Game Calendar page: N/A

What Am I Looking for in Players? Ideally, I would like as much diversity as possible in such a small group (DM + 4 players). Nobody will be judged (or even asked about) ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, etc. I’m looking for people who want to play some D&D and tell some stories in an open, safe, non-judgmental, accepting environment. (Translation: If you judge others for their skin color, gender, sexual identity, size of their ears, etc., this isn’t the gaming space for you.) I encourage players to act as much as they are comfortable as their selected characters and to avoid meta gaming as much as possible.

How to Apply: Send me a PM and tell me a little bit about why you think you’d be a good fit for this game. We will set a mutually convenient time for a one-on-one video meet-and-greet via Discord.