PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e LFP for dark/evil Campaign Out of the abyss

StunnedBunny
March 22nd, 2020, 13:37
FG License: GM has FG Ultimate
Game System: DnD 5e
Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Mon-Thurs Afternoons or Nights
If new game, planned start date: As soon as you guys pick a day.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 Hour Session Weekly
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Mix of both voice and text
Voice software used: discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Style: Roleplay, Combat and Tricks and Traps: 50/25/25
Number of Players 5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 characters
Module: Out of the Abyss

players Arachne Ranger and Tiefling Sorcerer and Deep Gnome Warlock and Fallen Aasimar Cleric and Half-Elf Rouge

Setting: Dare to descend into the Underdark in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game!

The Underdark is a subterranean wonderland, a vast and twisted labyrinth where fear reigns. It is the home of horrific monsters that have never seen the light of day. Tired of playing it nice and being the good guy/girl. Ever just want to take and do what you want to who you want? Want to put down Hero and embrace the dark? Tired of how you have been treated and want to do what ever it takes to survive as long as you don"t get caught? Then this is the game for you.

Hello I am YoungMinion looking to run a Dark/Evil campaign for 5e. Everyone has a dark side they want to let out now and then. Looking for players who want to let that breathe for a few. This campaign will be R rated so mature players only. If you ever have read any fiction about the underdark its not a sane or fun place unless your mad or evil. It has themes of slavery torture and madness none of witch i condone or support its just a game. So let me know if your interested. (PS we will discuss any boundary's the party may have or not want to cross in session 0)

John Van
March 22nd, 2020, 16:50
StunnedBunny,

I would love to play an evil character! I have in mind to play a tiefling sorcerer who is an ardent believer in the Cult of the Eternal Flame.
I have Ultimate FG, and I am in Central Time zone and I am free most days (save sunday) from 5:30pm (6:30pm eastern) onwards. My Discord user name is John Van#9942.

Hope to hear from you soon.

StunnedBunny
March 22nd, 2020, 17:53
sent you a DM we have one other player as well so we need two more

koralist
March 22nd, 2020, 19:09
I would definitely be interested in joining this campaign. I have a couple of characters in mind and could fill a tank/fighter roll to accommodate the already chosen roles.

theGlitchyNPC
March 22nd, 2020, 22:57
Would like to know what day and time, to see if i can join :)

Rede1924
March 22nd, 2020, 23:04
Yes please, I have been working on an evil character for awhile. I've tried adapting him to non evil campaigns, but the other players didn't quite appreciate his devilish tendencies. I've been creating him to be main villain in a campaign i've been trying to create. I would love to give him a chance. Please consider me for your game. Thanks.

xRahlx
March 23rd, 2020, 02:07
Stunned Bunny,

I have FG Ultimate, and decades of past experience in TTRPG's but haven't played in years due to the lack of a real life group. So I am trying VTT, done some Roll20, but felt it was lacking, so I picked up FG. I have no experience with 5e but feel I can pick it up quickly. Played tons of 3e and 3.5, as well as Pathfinder. I have played characters of every alignment over the years. I would prefer to play a wizard (possibly a necro?), a Warlock (great old one pact of the blade), or an rogue (assassin). I am available M-W anytime, and Thurs so long as we are done by 9pm est. I would prefer to discuss with the group what our interests and needs are before settling on a specific character to make sure I can mesh well with the group, particularly in an evil based campaign.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks

StunnedBunny
March 23rd, 2020, 03:09
we are full up if anyone drops out ill let you know

Kenjin40
March 23rd, 2020, 03:27
i would like to join, but fair warning, i only know how to use FG from youtube tutorials.

theGlitchyNPC
March 23rd, 2020, 03:38
Ok thanks

Squllque
March 23rd, 2020, 04:18
I would love to join. I am Very familiar with under dark setting. Have an open schedual and am willing to play a prerolled pc. I am new to FG and 5.e but am fast learner. However not a big rules lawyer, so I dont want to have to do a metric **** ton of reading. HMU if you need a good role player though

StunnedBunny
March 23rd, 2020, 04:35
We are full sorry if a spot opens ill let people know

huskerclan
March 24th, 2020, 17:36
I may be new but id like to join :)

huskerclan
March 24th, 2020, 17:51
mind if i join??? i need to make a character but that's about it

IndyIrish
March 26th, 2020, 19:40
I AM SOOO DOWN FOR THIS!
Im new to FG. But I am getting familiar quickly. I have both Classic and Unity.
Old school player who is versatile.

I have comments in your description below.

Day of week and time: Mon nights are best!
If new game, planned start date: ASAP?
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly is cool. If starting at certain time, I can play for a good 4-6 hours.
Term: Long term - Im good with that.

Text or Voice: Mix of both voice and text
Voice software used: discord (My Discord is IndyIrish)
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Style: Roleplay, Combat and Tricks and Traps: 50/25/25 - Good balance!
Number of Players 5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 characters
Module: Out of the Abyss - I have never played this module. Id love to do this one.

players Arachne Ranger and Tiefling Sorcerer and Deep Gnome Warlock and Fallen Aasimar Cleric and Half-Elf Rouge - This is what you have? Or what is allowed? I can come up with something quickly.

Setting: Dare to descend into the Underdark in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game!

theGlitchyNPC
March 26th, 2020, 19:51
Spots have been full for a while now

Grimluk
April 9th, 2020, 06:09
let me know if something opens up!