PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Any weeknight or SaturDAY US PST (-7) 5e, 3.5e, or Pathfinder 2.0

Dram
March 22nd, 2020, 06:32
Hail Adventurers!

I'm a relatively new FG player with a lot of tabletop experience. I'm looking for a any sort of game so I can really sink my teeth into Fantasy Grounds again, especially now that Unity is around. I'll play short games, long games, campaigns, light hearted sessions, grim dark sessions, fun house dungeons, shoot I'll play it all. There's a time and a place for all of it.

I'm looking for the opportunity to play, meet some rad folks, and learn what I need to DM my meatworld pals.

Let's roll some dice!

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: US Pacific Time DST
Days of the week, frequency, and time: I can play any night. Once a week. (GMT -7)
Term: I'm interested in any term. With the right time and group, I'd love a long term game. I'd also love a short term game or a series of one shots.

Game System Preferred: I'm looking to play D&D 5e, or maybe 3.5e (it's been awhile), or Pathfinder 2.0
Game System Experience: I've thousands of hours into the various D&D systems. I haven't done much, at all really, with the new Pathfinder. But, I'm real interested.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm not extremely familiar with Fantasy Grounds. I played a few sessions a few years ago before that group fell apart. I haven't pursued it since.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play magical folks; wizards, warlocks, clerics, etc. That tend to be varied in personality, but I default to ivory tower wizrds that are forced out of the enclave for some wackadoo reason. Find a mcguffin, trap a demon, avenge the murder of an acolyte, etc.

gogi
March 22nd, 2020, 09:00
If you can start on weeknights after 630 I'd love to join up as another player! Not as experienced, but I've been playing some 5e and Pathfinder 1. Brand new to FG.
Looking for a more long term game, but short term would be fine too.

QueDaPayne
March 24th, 2020, 07:20
Check out my post

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54675-5E-One-Shot-The-Hoverstones-and-the-Flying-Fortress