PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG D&D5E Weekends EST

J0e S.
March 22nd, 2020, 01:00
Long time RPG player and DM, played in Shadowrun games and experienced DM. Very new to Fantasy Grounds but would be willing to DM once I learn the ropes. I do have Roll20 experience and am comfortable with Discord as well.

Time Zone: USA EST (Connecticut)
Looking for an evening game on the weekend, Friday night/Saturday night/Sunday night. Weekly or biweekly. I'm open to either one-shots or extended games.
Voice/Audio: I have used Discord, but am willing to explore other options if preferred.

I'm primarily looking for a D&D 5E game. I have been a player and DM in the 5E setting and am a dedicated D&D player for most of my life. I am new to Fantasy Grounds but am committed to learning this and want to ultimately be comfortable running and developing my own adventures. I have made characters and been following tutorials.

Primary character: Experienced cleric, but actually prefer Wizard, can readily play Bard or Brightlock if the party needs a backup healer.

About me: I'm a middle of the road player, I do enjoy combat and also role playing. I am not one to expect "all-in-character, all the time" and but I do enjoy banter in character. I prefer good-aligned campaigns.

zombie15
March 22nd, 2020, 01:28
Hi, I'm also looking for a group, I've been role playing on and off for about 40 years or so, but not done anything for the last 10 years. I must of played just about everything (and forgotten most of it), had experance of DM'ing mostly DnD 3.5 with my Ex and her friends. just got FG, looking for a group.

I live in london (not sure what the time differance between London and Connecticut is, but if you need a player let me know)