PDA

View Full Version : 5PCs LF1DM, WAIT! Don't skip yet. Just check out the post.

DirtyTruth
March 21st, 2020, 05:00
Well, hello. If you've come this far, we know you have some free time. My friends and I are looking for a DM that would like to run a game for five good humored, clever players in the evening on a weekday. We all have full licensing, we're willing to purchase you any content for races, classes we would like to play and/or a game module you decide to use/run that you don't already own, (We'll discuss further if you're interested). We look forward to hearing from you via PM or a message on this thread.

Zomnivore
March 21st, 2020, 13:56
Im willing to DM for you, but I have some ground rules.

1. Minimal politics/religion talks I'm really not here for that. Lets bond over the game, not our backgrounds.
2. No graphic torture/sexual scenes if you want to seduce a barmaid I'm not going to tell you anything in explicit detail other then you succeed and stay the night...literally my first session ever I sat through a graphic rape scene and I think that, that's enough for one life time.
3. If you want a particular setting I'm going to need time to read.
4. If I'm a noob at how to manage stuff DM side on fantasy grounds don't get upset. I've only ever used it to play as a player.

I pretty much own most of the 5e books, D&D is my main hobby so unless its something recent I should have it.

DirtyTruth
March 24th, 2020, 18:53
I'd like to thank everyone that replied to this post, and those that PM'd me directly, however, we are no longer looking for a DM.