PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group to join or maybe start one

jordan650
March 20th, 2020, 03:44
A buddy and i are looking for a group to join. we both DM and we want to play instead of DMing all the time so with yall got room hit us up

Longinius
March 20th, 2020, 05:22
Wife and I are brand, brand new to Fantasy Grounds and looking to join a group to get a feel for the platform. We play D&D and PF2. We are game to put a group together with you.

Velvet Nightmare
March 20th, 2020, 16:13
Hello, just got fantasy grounds and i am looking for a group. I play D&D 3.5, 5E, pathfinder, starfinder. i am completely new to DMing in person, but i am not against it, however i only feel comfotable DMing 5E. Which timezones are you in? and if you are interested hit me up.

jordan650
March 21st, 2020, 02:32
I'm in est. And what about yall longinius

Velvet Nightmare
March 21st, 2020, 02:37
i am gmt -5, which means we have like 1 or 2 hour difference, i think. but yeah due to the quarantine i am home bound until april 7th, so i am free this few week except for the occasional errand

Micahw2411
March 21st, 2020, 03:50
A buddy and I are also looking for a group dnd or pathfinder pm please! We need pandemic gametime!!

Velvet Nightmare
March 21st, 2020, 16:30
I can play lets say saturdays during this pandemic, but as i mentioned before i am only confident in GMing 5E and as i am kinda new to GMing i could take 4 players maybe 5

Micahw2411
March 21st, 2020, 16:38
5e is good with me!

Ron Lumsden
March 21st, 2020, 19:19
5e is good with me!

I too just purchase FG and am a serious Newb with it BUT I am very Exp with 5E and would also love to be included as a player ` hopefully learning the FG as I go

J0e S.
March 21st, 2020, 22:10
I’m also interested in a group. Very new to FG but have Roll20 experience. Tabletop-wise I have DM experience and would be willing to DM once I gain familiarity with the platform. I am UTC -4/EST.

Micahw2411
March 21st, 2020, 23:33
What is everyone's discord?

Too SKinni
March 22nd, 2020, 00:05
Hi everyone. I was just in a group that I was Dming and it kind of fell apart. Im new to D&D (but almost life-long fan). I am looking to join a group as a player because I haven't gotten to yet, lol. Although, if absolute need be, I could DM. I have the Dragon of Icespire Peak Essentials kit for FG. I have a family to try and do this around, so sometimes "logistics" might get...interesting, lol.

Velvet Nightmare
March 22nd, 2020, 00:39
i can DM, however for the time being i can only go for text since my brothers and parents are in my home and got caught here for the weekend and they will stay for a few until things die down a bit. So i got homebrew campaign i was running until a few months ago, i will take 4 people send me your discord usernames and i will set up the server/channel thingy

J0e S.
March 22nd, 2020, 00:49
Hi, Discord: joe.s#9646

zombie15
March 22nd, 2020, 01:14
I just purchase FG and are looking for a group. I have experance of most table top RpG over the last 40 or so years, but haven 't played for about 10 years
I live in London. I'm not on discord (sorry)

GunnarGreybeard
March 22nd, 2020, 01:17
Lots of interest being shown in this thread, should be able to get a good size group together.

WASPY
March 22nd, 2020, 05:46
A buddy and i are looking for a group to join. we both DM and we want to play instead of DMing all the time so with yall got room hit us up

I am new to this can someone teach me and play ?

gogi
March 22nd, 2020, 08:55
Jumping on to this thread to see if I can join anything that starts up before starting my own thread.
New to FG, playing 5e and pathfinder (although new).
Open to any d&d/pathfinder, want to learn starfinder and other games!
I am available 0300 - 1700 UTC+0

srshenoy1979
March 23rd, 2020, 01:45
I'm brand new to Fantasy Grounds, and just upgraded to FGC Standard. I am located on the East Coast (USA), and would be interested in playing in a game that occurs on a Saturday night if possible (after 8:00 pm on Saturday).

Dram
March 23rd, 2020, 02:49
There seems to be a lot of interest in this thread with various folks looking to get into a group with various levels of Fantasy Grounds, 5e, PF, and DM'ing experience.

There may be enough folks interested that we could build up a couple different groups, all with similar intentions; learn the software, play a rad game, and have a super fun time.

Regardless, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring as being interested. I'm UTC-7, U.S. Pacific time and down to play whatever.

Kazrael
March 24th, 2020, 02:43
Hello. New to FG, some experience with the other. Looking for a PF or SF game. I can play Mon, Tue, and Wed. . Mon and Tue time does not matter too much.

Curleydave
March 24th, 2020, 05:16
I am looking for a campaign to join as well. Total noob on FG so may need a little patience but am willing to try what it takes to be part of an on-going group. Also EDT, weekday nights and weekend evenings work best for me. I've been playing around with the character creator and am happy to play whatever role is needed to fill out the team.

QueDaPayne
March 24th, 2020, 06:36
Looking for some people for a one shot. PM me if interested.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54675-5E-One-Shot-The-Hoverstones-and-the-Flying-Fortress&highlight=