PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player | LF Weeknight Game Tue, Wed or Thurs | After 6pm EST US | Prefer 5E

koralist
March 18th, 2020, 17:46
FG License: Paid License
Time Zone: Eastern US
Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday / weekly or bi-weekly / starting after 6 pm (could go for 3-4 hours)
Term: Cool with any term (Long, Module, One-Shot)
Voice: Discord, Skype (used before) but would be willing to voice chat

Game System Preferred: DnD 5E
Game System Experience: 5E (3 years), 3.5E (2 years)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Newer to Fantasy Grounds | Some mechanics are known but haven't implemented them yet

Character Type Preferred: Willing to play any character that would fit the story | Some experience with all classes (except Artificer) and most common races

About me: I'm a well rounded DnD player. I like to interject a little humor into most of my characters but will get totally serious if the campaign calls for it. I love a good story. I can do some deep RP moments (can get emotional), I can be a decent puzzle solver (if my character calls for it), and can switch up and do some lengthly combat (longest combat session lasted 2 days [4-hour sessions]). Tries to get engrossed into the character, sticking closely to the Background, Traits, and Flaws of the character continuously. But definitely looking to have some fun with a cool group of people.