PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds Adventure Edition] Pandemic- Zombie Horror- ONE SHOT

Daedalus
March 17th, 2020, 13:44
FG License: Ultimate (Players can use the Demo version to Play for Free
Game System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Day of week and time: Saturday, March 21st 2020 7PM to 11PM EST
If new game, planned start date: 3/21/2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: One Shot
Term: One Shot

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 5
Character starting level & equipment: N/A
Character restrictions: Pre-Gens will be provided- Just show up!

Details of your scenario: A strange virus has popped up and people you know, your neighbors, the mayor, the head of the rotary club are turning into zombies. You are one of many people who have not been effected by the virus, yet. Can you get out of town, find safety before you become one of the walking dead?

If you are interested in joining please let me know. Pre-Gens will be provided. You will simply need to show up.

Paladin1127
March 18th, 2020, 16:22
I'm in, seems a bit on the nose though

Daedalus
March 18th, 2020, 16:39
yeah, that was done on purpose. Won't be exactly on the nose, but I thought why not use what is going on for a game.

So now I only have 1 open slot left. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Paladin1127
March 18th, 2020, 17:54
My girlfriend may be interested, I'll let you know, if it gets filled before, dont worry about it

Daedalus
March 18th, 2020, 18:17
Still have an open spot and I am not sure if I am going to be able to get that last person, so let me know and she can be in

Paladin1127
March 18th, 2020, 22:50
Ok, my girlfriend would like the last slot

Daedalus
March 18th, 2020, 23:58
Ok, very cool. The game is full.

Daedalus
March 21st, 2020, 23:52
Had a last minute drop out. Still have room for one more person. If you are interested please let me know