PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weekdays or Weeknights EST D&D 5e is my jam

Lkyndig
March 16th, 2020, 22:22
Hello community, I look forward to playing with many of you.

FG License: I bought the standard paid version

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly games please, Weekdays between 12-5 Eastern are my best hours.

Term: I would play a one-shot or a longer term campaign.

Voice: I am able to voice chat or cam and I am willing to download whatever software the group prefers.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e

Game System Experience: I have a lot of experience playing D&D 5e at weekly games and Adventurers League.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am very new at Fantasy Grounds. I would need a lot of pointing towards where to find the right window, but I am pretty intuitive and I believe I can pick it up quickly enough with a bit of tutoring.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play just about any role, rogues and full caster (Wizard, Cleric, Druid) being my favorite.

About me: Hi there, I am along time player of D&D starting from Ad&D through the current generation. I enjoy a great tactical heavy fight during the play session. Anything with unique combat modifiers and obstacles makes the game more fun. I would love to join a group of players who are chill and relaxed about the game and like to make it enjoyable for everyone. I hope to hear from the community soon. Thanks!