PDA

View Full Version : Iron Kingdoms - Full Metal Fantasy

Grymn
January 1st, 2007, 00:14
I'm looking to see what kind of interest there would be in an Iron Kingdoms game. I am currently lacking any regular gaming and am going through hobby withdrawals! I have an IK campaign that I have been drumming up for sometime (that starts with the Witchfire Trilogy as a springboard).

I'm hoping to start a Wed. night game starting around 8pm EST til whenever. Other days/times may be looked into as well, if need be.

Grymn
January 2nd, 2007, 03:12
If anyone is interested, I will be having a meeting (through FG; will post server details prior to meeting) this wed at 8pm EST with anyone interested in playing in an Iron Kindgoms game.

Grymn
January 3rd, 2007, 01:11
I set up a listing on the FG calender for my campaign. https://fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=134

Also, I figured I would list the books that I will be using.

Players Handbook 3.5
Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5
Monster Manual 3.5
Monster Manual 2
Monster Manual 3
The Complete Warrior
The Complete Divine
The Complete Adventurer
The Complete Arcane
The Book of Nine Swords
Tome of Magic
Magic of Incarnum
Weapons of Legacy
Iron Kingdoms Character Guide
Iron Kingdoms World Guide
Iron Kingdoms Liber Mechanika
Iron Kingdoms Monsternomicon Vol. 1

..and if the game lasts long enough..maybe even the Epic Level Handbook. :)

devinnight
January 3rd, 2007, 18:47
Hey Grymn,
That sounds interesting, I could check with some players I know..(the ones from my campaign that's on hold) to see if they would want to play. The one thing that would need to change is the start time. I think 9:30east would be the earliest most of us could play.

-D

Grymn
January 4th, 2007, 00:42
Hey Grymn,
That sounds interesting, I could check with some players I know..(the ones from my campaign that's on hold) to see if they would want to play. The one thing that would need to change is the start time. I think 9:30east would be the earliest most of us could play.

-D

The start time is not set in stone. I work until 7pm (and usually get stuck at work till 7:30 most nights)..so 8pm EST was the earliest I can start. I would not be opposed to a later start time if it means actually having a group. :)

Grymn
January 4th, 2007, 00:54
I'm about ready to start up my pre-campaign meeting. Anyone interested please feel free to stop by.

My Connection Alias is: zany jump nosy luck

I'll be starting the meeting at 8pm. I'll leave it for a while as well, and will be about. Just say hello if you connect, and I'll keep an eye out.

Morfedel
January 4th, 2007, 02:10
You know, this is funny. I'm also running an IK game that JUST got started; I have a post right below this one on it ;)

devinnight
January 4th, 2007, 02:12
Hey Grimn,
You are running an older version, or I should say I have the latest patch 1.05f.
I couldn't connect.
Let me know if you have open slots. I'll have some questions about the campaign but will put them together if you need players.
Thanks.
-Devin

Grymn
January 4th, 2007, 02:13
It seems I will have to push back the pre-campaign meeting until next wed. the 10th. I'm having some issues with my router. I need to do some configuring and such to prevent any connection problems. I apologize. I promise to have everything in working order by next wed, however.

Morfedel
January 4th, 2007, 02:13
Hey Grymn, you need to upgrade to 1.05; I cant connect as you are running the older 1.03.

Grymn
January 4th, 2007, 02:14
Maybe that is the issue then. :) I'm doing that now.

Grymn
January 4th, 2007, 02:17
I've patched up.

Grymn
January 4th, 2007, 02:21
The meeting is back on for tonight. I seem to have gotten everything worked out. :) Feel free to join in.

ShaneB
January 4th, 2007, 07:29
I am looking at running an IK game as well. I am in Australia so your game time wont really work for me.

I was considering running the IK rules but set in an alternate Earth histroy set in the England/Europe area where magic and steam power were invented/discovered in tandem (or the old magic that existed before more "modern" times was re-found)

- Shane

Morfedel
January 4th, 2007, 19:37
Shane: If his wont work, what about mine? Mine is at around noon to 3 pm, GMT-6 is the time zone.

ShaneB
January 6th, 2007, 02:05
still puts me at about 3am :) I am GMT+10

Morfedel
January 6th, 2007, 02:11
Hey, I have someone at GMT+8 playing my game, which makes it 1 am his time! If he can do it, so can you! Suck it up, man!! :)