PDA

View Full Version : New Campaign Looking for Players

Cypher
December 31st, 2006, 20:24
I will be starting a new campaign soon, and I am looking for 4-6 players to join the game.

The game is listed in the calendar HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=52).

A published adventure that I plan to use in the future is The Grey Citadel published by Necromancer Games.

Due to my schedule I am only available to play on Sunday afternoons. The game will run for four hours per session, and begin at 1pm PST (-8 GMT).

Hope to see you soon!

Cypher

irishbull44
January 1st, 2007, 23:44
Hello. I am interested in playing in your game. I have been playing RPG's since 1978ish. I guess some would consider me to be an "Old Man". That might be the case but I still very much enjoy RPG's and since my regular group broke up I am hoping to find another way to get my gaming fix. I have never played using this media before but from what I have seen the product looks promising.

I live in Oregon, PST same is you, and your predicted schedule for gaming works for me.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you. :)

Cypher
January 2nd, 2007, 00:07
Hello Irish,

I too am an "Old Man" so we should get along just fine :)

Head on over to the game calendar (follow the link in the first post) and register there by selecting "Apply as Player".

You will then get more details about the campaign such as house rules (very few, but important), character creation, ...

See you soon!

irishbull44
January 2nd, 2007, 02:16
Great. Thanks for the reply and sorry I did not notice the link the first time I read your post. Although now it seems very obvious. :rolleyes:

I will give it a look after dinner this evening and find out what is up. I will admit up front that while I have played various RPG's through the years and I am certainly not a newb I also am more of a feel player and not a rules lawyer. I hope that works for you. I like to focus on the gaming, the character developement, the feel of what is going on within the surroundings that the GM has created than just straight up power gaming. But we can talk more about that later if I make the cut.

Again thank you for the response and Happy New Year to you.

Take care,

untamo
January 3rd, 2007, 15:57
Hi Cypher,

I am interested in your new campaign. I've already applied and also PMed you about my interest.

Thanks

Cypher
January 3rd, 2007, 19:00
There has been great response to this campaign, but there is still room. So if you are looking for a game on Sunday afternoons (PST) come on over.

Cypher
January 11th, 2007, 20:14
Thank you for your interest in this campaign, but we have currently filled all player slots.

If player slots open up in the future, I will make them available here.