PDA

View Full Version : 5e semi hardcore game.

ifrit8054
March 15th, 2020, 12:29
I am in the process of making and running a game that starts at level 0 and is very tactical by design. Im looking for players to both enjoy some games and give me feed back on the games as i plan on using this campaign outline for a few different groups as it will be a pretty intensive setting. both new and experienced players are welcomed. the atmosphere will be pretty laid back and i homebrew a good part of my games so rules can be pretty loose and fast as things come up. we dont take things too seriously at my table and I encourage but never force roleplay. If you are interested and leave a reply try messaging me if i dont respond, my last post shows me replies exist but i cant look at them for some reason.

Edit area: the only limit to the campaign right now is new characters and they have to be human, for the story this isn’t something I normally do. Also I am in the EST so hopefully that is something we can work with time wise.

wanderingHP
March 15th, 2020, 13:34
I'd be interested...
(Pretty new player here)

Vos
March 16th, 2020, 07:55
I am interested in a Friday campaign. I don't know what you mean by a 0 level start.
I would love to start either a hexblade, or a hexblade/divine soul sorcerer.

what days are you free?

Thawing
March 16th, 2020, 15:12
I would be interested also. What day and time are you looking to play? I like to play wizards or heavy melee.

KriticalKlown
March 16th, 2020, 16:26
I am interested too

I'm a new player with a disability

DealBreaker
March 17th, 2020, 06:52
might want to explain what you mean by "level 0" because 5e has no level 0.

ifrit8054
March 17th, 2020, 10:30
It’s like a level 1 but with less level. But in seriousness you start without character level or proficiency in anything until you hit enough xp to level up. Which is only 100. At which point you take your first actual level.

dbnemer
March 18th, 2020, 17:08
Hi
I’d like to join. I play a young human girl fighter named Cattie-Brie Breunordottir. She is a fighter level Yes she has a very unique back story and follows closely to the great bard R A Salvatore’s Forgotten Realms tales although with modifications. I love to RP and am very cooperative and no drama player. My Moto is “ Let’s all have fun.”
Please allow me to play in this group.
Thanks
Donny

Docroc
March 18th, 2020, 20:55
I would be interested as well. Very experienced in 5E, enjoy playing support classes.

koralist
March 18th, 2020, 21:48
I would be interested in a weekday campaign. Could play a filler role (ie. if there is a class/role that isn't already represented). Definitely, intrigued in the Lvl. 0 start with 5E rules. Let me know if there's still room, I'm in EST timezone as well.

Malak9023
March 22nd, 2020, 06:31
I’m interested. Wonder how a level zero will work out. I’m est time zone and I’m good after 7 every day m-f

Dram
March 22nd, 2020, 06:39
I'm interested. I like a tactical game and would love to have dm / player feedback. I can play any night (gmt -7).

Berlaynn
March 23rd, 2020, 01:22
Hello, I am interested in joining this campaign. I am familiar with 5e, but have never started at level 0. I am very new to FG, so I might need some pointers. I am in EST, however I would need a late start due to my schedule. I enjoy playing all types of characters and a good balance between role playing and combat.