PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Maps Adventure Atlas - is "Tactical Maps Revisited" really required?

BrettM
March 14th, 2020, 23:47
Hi! I know the Tactical Maps: Adventure Atlas page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=WOTC5ETMAA) states "Note: This product does not include and requires the maps from D&D Tactical Maps Revisited." but if you're playing Theatre of the Mind for some of the adventures in TM: AA, is D&D TMR really required, or could one just purchase TM: AA?

My thanks!

Zacchaeus
March 15th, 2020, 00:12
The adventures are built around the maps but you can certainly play them using TotM. The warning is there just to make sure that people don’t buy the product thinking that there would be maps included which would be the case in any normal adventure products . Note that the module does link to the map module so you will see errors if you try to add encounters to the CT etc.

BrettM
March 15th, 2020, 00:17
Thanks for clarifying Zacchaeus!

Redemption77
April 30th, 2020, 01:36
Is Tactical Maps: Revisited the same as Tactical Maps: Reincarnated?

Zacchaeus
April 30th, 2020, 16:06
The only product I'm aware of is Tactical Maps Reincarnated. I don't know what Revisited is.

Redemption77
April 30th, 2020, 16:08
Thank you, the reason I asked was because in the stores description in bold you have that Tactical Revisited is required. Guess its a typo

Zacchaeus
April 30th, 2020, 16:13
Thank you, the reason I asked was because in the stores description in bold you have that Tactical Revisited is required. Guess its a typo

I see what you are saying. I'll let James know so that he can correct that.

razzed1
April 18th, 2021, 02:43
Just about a year and still not fixed. I just had the same confusion...

Zacchaeus
April 18th, 2021, 10:12
Just about a year and still not fixed. I just had the same confusion...

Yes, I see at the top it is reincarnated but further down it is revisited. I'll mention it again. Sorry about that.