PDA

View Full Version : Help: I need Elric's 1ed Ruleset

Lestyan
December 29th, 2006, 16:54
I downloaded a copy of Elric's 1ed ruleset sometime last year, but I had a hard drive crash and lost it along with all of my Fantasy Grounds files. I connect to the internet through a university lan, and the administrator has set up a filter which does not allow me to access Elric's current site, so I am unable to download the ruleset again. Is there anyone out there who has the ruleset, and, if so, would you be willing to send me a copy via email? If so, you can email it to me at ardonel-lestyan at yahoo dot com. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Blue Haven
December 29th, 2006, 21:41
Give me the site of the Elric´s ok?

Lestyan
December 29th, 2006, 22:28
The last link that Elric gave in his 1e ruleset thread is https://www.fantasticadventures.net/. When I try to access it, the filter blocks it, so I don't know if it's a good link anymore or not.

richvalle
December 30th, 2006, 16:21
The last link that Elric gave in his 1e ruleset thread is https://www.fantasticadventures.net/. When I try to access it, the filter blocks it, so I don't know if it's a good link anymore or not.

Its not. I get a page talking about how Apache was installed on that computer.

rv

Themadadmin
January 2nd, 2007, 21:57
Yep...Not site there anymore. No Ruleset. I have been hoping to get a copy as well.

If anyone come up with it let me know, or if there is a legit way to purchase it that is fine by me as well.

Thanks

Themadadmin
January 23rd, 2007, 17:58
Bump.

Still seeing if I can find a 1E rule set.

Thanks

dittotb
January 25th, 2007, 03:06
I have a 1st ed ruleset but I do not know if it is Elric's. I have had it for a while but I have not got around to using it. If there is somewhere I can upload it to just tell me.

Jupp
March 10th, 2007, 15:53
Hi there

I would really be interested in this ruleset as well. Also if it needs to be hosted (if this is even legal) then I could spare some space on my website for a direct download link. So just throw me an email at tschneider *at* vtxmail *dot* ch and I will gladly host this file if that is possible.

Greetings
Jupp

kalmarjan
March 10th, 2007, 16:44
Unfortunately, this ruleset would not be legal to host. You would require permission from the copyright holders (namely WOTC) in order to host the 1E ruleset for distribution

Cheers,

Sandeman

Jupp
March 10th, 2007, 17:10
Thanks for the heads-up kalmarjan. I wasn't sure about it so thanks for the clarification.

So that means I'd have to create my own ruleset for AD&D, huh? Oh well, life's not easy :)

Cheers
Jupp