PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] {VTM5e]

trobiant
March 12th, 2020, 03:37
FG License: Ultimate (Players Only Need Demo)
Game System:VTM 5e
Time Zone:CST (UTC-6)
Day of week and time: Thursday @ 6pm
If new game, planned start date: Thursday, March 26, 2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: The game will run 2 times a month (example: first 2 sessions would be March 26, and April 2 then off for two weeks and then April 23 and 30th will be a session and repeat.)
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: VTM is a very roleplay heavy game so 80/20 90/20 Roleplay combat it isn't D&D
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 4-5 players
Character starting level & equipment: VTM isn't like typical TTRPGs characters will start out as fresh licks (new vampires, no thin-bloods)
Character restrictions: Published Material used when making your vampire (no homebrew)

Details of your scenario: The Vampires awaken in there new life in a darkened room alone and hungry. The game is set up alot like a sandbox the decisions the players make effect the outcome of the overall adventure.

Can a new Coterie survive the streets of Chicago a city in the midst of a turf war. Between the Camarilla who has had a firm grip on the city for generations and the Anarchs who see the Camarilla's outdated Monarchy as oppression. With the elders around the world disappearing and the City of London falling the Anarchs feel like it time to dispose the Prince and free the Vampires of the city. Unknown to the two Sects is a new group arriving in town, the Lasombra they are just hoping to find a place in the new world since the fall of the Sabat. Will the Prince have mercy on the struggling clan in their time of need? The players awaken fresh Vampires (Licks) a single candle burning on a table. The words "I am sorry scratched onto the table."

Additional Info: Vampire the Masquerade 5e is a game where you are a vampire a morally stained creature and you will not always make the most ethical choices. This isn't D&D. With the more mature nature of the game Language, Violence, etc 18+ only please

New Players are welcome VTM 5e is a fairly streamlined system and easy to pu. Especially with the new VTM 5e ruleset that was recently released for Fantasy Grounds.

A little about me; I have been running various TTRPG games since 1989 with Dungeons and Dragons. My first Vampire game was 91 and my first time as ST was a few months later in 92. I GM/DM/ST/Keeper tons of TTRPGS it is a passion of mine.

If you are interested just reply bellow or send me a PM

currently at 3/5 players need 1-2 more open spots available

daddystabz
March 12th, 2020, 18:08
I am very interested. Is it still possible to join?

I am a very experienced gamer who has been RPG gaming since the early 80s. I have a lot of experience with FG, having an Ultimate license. I also own V5 and everything for it so far other than The Fall of London, which I now have on order.

viresanimi
March 12th, 2020, 18:25
I would love to join, however, time zone's are a pain. That would be starting at midnight here.

daddystabz
March 12th, 2020, 19:04
P.S. The term is 'Camarilla.'

PoohPuss
March 12th, 2020, 19:18
Unfortunately the timezones mesh badly in my case. Would have loved to join. Have tons of fun :)

trobiant
March 12th, 2020, 19:37
P.S. The term is 'Camarilla.'

It was just a typo fixing it now

trobiant
March 12th, 2020, 19:39
My bad it is CST i for some reason left off the UTC from the -6 fixing it now also

daddystabz
March 12th, 2020, 19:57
It was just a typo fixing it now

I thought maybe you did the post from your cell phone and maybe it did it or something. No biggie.

trobiant
March 12th, 2020, 20:10
Lol yeah I did was it that obvious. lol I will shoot out invites tonight or in morning when I get off work

daddystabz
March 12th, 2020, 20:16
Lol yeah I did was it that obvious. lol I will shoot out invites tonight or in morning when I get off work

LOL. Freaking cell phones! Thank you for putting this together!

trobiant
March 13th, 2020, 18:15
Still need 2-3 more players, I also posted the game on the calendar with game times. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3862

trobiant
March 15th, 2020, 01:34
Needing 1-2 more players

Dg1707
April 9th, 2020, 18:40
Hey Trobiant, I'm interested in joining, PM sent

machinegunn1
April 9th, 2020, 20:08
would be very willing to join possibly with a friend if u got the spots open

daddystabz
April 10th, 2020, 03:31
Is this game going to pick up again?