PDA

View Full Version : 5E Eberron Campaign

GhastlyMike
March 11th, 2020, 08:17
DM with ultimate license looking to start first Eberron based homebrew campaign. See bullet list of campaign/player expectation/character creation details below.
Language: English
Dates: Tuesdays 12:00pm - 4:00(16:00) PST
Setting: Eberron
Atmosphere: Fun and casual but realistic based game.
Character Creation stats: Roll in front of group. 4d6 drop the lowest 7 times. Drop the lowest of the 7.
Character Creation books: PHB, Volo's MToF, XGtE. Anything else DM's approval. (FYI if not published by WOTC not likely but still free to ask)
Roleplay/Combat/Exploration: 30/50/20.
Official Start Date: based on player responses/availability (that meet DMs criteria above)

Hope I answered any questions you may have if not please feel free to reach out to me.

Still looking for 1 more player that will fit well with the group.

Updated to reflect confirmed date and time.

Sandman59
March 11th, 2020, 17:53
I would be interested. I have never played Eberron , I have played D&D since 1980 on and off and have been playing on FG for about 6 years. My Discord ID is Sandman59#9115

Hughwer
March 11th, 2020, 19:34
I'd also love to play. I haven't played in ages and would love an Eberron campaign.

TroyTheTrojan
March 12th, 2020, 01:39
I would also like to play Eberron shoot me a pm if still looking

Lokklive
March 13th, 2020, 19:43
Hi I would be interested ! I’ve only played in one campaign but I’ve been dming for 4 years. I’m not a rules lawyer, I’m looking to just be a player and enjoy a good campaign. One that I’m not creating myself for once

Karrth
March 15th, 2020, 17:32
I too would like to voice my interest in playing this game, Eberron is my favorite wizards of the coast setting and I've never had a chance to play in it.

Cryndo
March 15th, 2020, 18:45
Long time D&D player interested. Never played Eberron, but intrigued. I'm off on Mondays, but if that's not the day you'll be playing, I would be unavailable.

Garic Starr
March 15th, 2020, 20:40
Have mondays off. Interested but am new to online Dnd (but not IRL).

Bro.T
March 16th, 2020, 02:14
Also interested. I am retired so available any day. Played DnD since the 80's (off and on). Never played 5E but would like to try it. Have the ultimate license but have only played on FG sproradically. Never played Eberron but would like to.

KriticalKlown
March 16th, 2020, 03:36
I'am interested too. I want to join the fun

GhastlyMike
March 16th, 2020, 06:13
Thank you for all the interest that has been received. I do appreciate all the responses and will try to response to all who inquire in a timely fashion. I will be operating under a first come first serve status. Some of you have already heard from me the rest I hope to be able to contact you soon. Thanks. DM

Dram
March 22nd, 2020, 07:02
Hello! I'd be interested in playing Monday's. I've quite a lot of D&D experience and am always up for a good time.

I like to take the world seriously, while having a lighthearted and fun time. I know you're doing things first come first serve, but if there happens to be space, I'd love to join.

I tend to play magical characters, but I'm always down with trying somthing new.

Regards,

Dram

Crazy Aido
March 22nd, 2020, 11:32
You full up yet? I'd be interested.

rko
April 23rd, 2020, 00:24
any space?

italk2geese
April 23rd, 2020, 02:40
interested! shoot me a pm!

Roman Alexandrov
April 27th, 2020, 06:50
interested in playing with your group
I'm trying to play test a class https://https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LYcNCe6L10Lu-dP_i3t (https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LYcNCe6L10Lu-dP_i3t)
appreciate your time either way

Shrogolth
May 6th, 2020, 01:39
Hello! Is this game still open? I'm really interested in exploring the Eberron setting, especially how the Dragonmarks effect the world. My character would be a Aberrant Dragonmark GOOlock.