PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Sat (any time), maybe Mon/Fri nights EST (GMT-5) 5E- dying to play =)

raksa0830
March 11th, 2020, 03:56
FG License: Free game
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm mainly looking for Saturdays because I can play longer sessions there but I could potentially play shorter session on Mon or Fri nights. I'd like to play weekly if possible
Term: i.e. open to anything, especially if I jive well with the group
Voice: Yes, I typically use Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E, but want to learn more of others. I've heard pathfinder is good
Fantasy Grounds Experience: How familiar are you with Fantasy Grounds? Brand new but tend to be a quick study. If I can find a group to join on FG I'll probably look up videos and tutorials on how to use it to make it easier on everything
Character Type Preferred: I tend to play spellcasters, but I do want to branch out and play other classes. I've also only stuck to races in the PHB but I know have additional books so I'm excited to try new ones!
About me: I think I've really embraced DnD and gotten a hang of the basics for 5e but I still consider myself a fairly new player. I've gotten experience with combat but feel like I need to play more to get more comfortable with role-playing and how to tackle exploration. I enjoy playing with new players like me but I'd like to play with people who've been doing it for a while so I can see how different people will tackle obstacles they encounter and open up possibilities of actions to take that I may have not thought about before.

Other than that, I love creating characters and their backstories. I really enjoy the progression of what I imagine my character to be when I made them and how they change and grow as they go through a campaign.