PDA

View Full Version : Combat Modifiers in Combat Tracker

PaganBlack
March 10th, 2020, 12:58
I'm not sure if this is on the list or not. I'm using the pathfinder 2 ruleset (v3.3.10), i have 1 character and 1 creature in the combat tracker with each other targeting each other. I move the mouse over the attack and roll to hit, the dice rolls but the modifier is never added in. Also, the parsing for the damage field is not activating.

I hope this helps.

thanks!
:)

PaganBlack
March 19th, 2020, 12:21
*bump*

Trenloe
March 19th, 2020, 12:23
This is an ongoing issue as the PFRPG2 ruleset has not been fully migrated to FGU.

As a workaround, open the creature from the combat tracker (click the link icon) and roll attacks and damage from the NPC sheet itself.

PaganBlack
March 19th, 2020, 12:24
cool, thanks!

Trenloe
March 24th, 2020, 09:23
There is a new version of the ruleset (PF2 Release 14) in the "Test" channel of FGU. I've attempted to fix the issue with the highlighting - it won't be 100% accurate, but should be completely usable - the last character of the damage entry will be missing for all but the last entry (when there's multiple entries) as there's an issue with the highlighting in FGU where new-line characters are involved.

PaganBlack
March 24th, 2020, 14:31
Great to hear, thank you for the feeback. This is a mjor feature that makes combat go really smooth.