PDA

View Full Version : Getting errors from latest Fantasy Grounds update

Sangra69
March 10th, 2020, 04:46
Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (imagepanelwindow_toolbar) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (campaign/updated_record_image.xml)
Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:95: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:95: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "imagewindow_toolbar:toggle_layers"]:1: attempt to call field 'updateDisplay' (a nil value)

This what happens when I updated and trying to load Fantasy Grounds. I wonder if you guys haven't updated the steam DLC like Hoard of the Dragon Queen? I noticed the new changes, but annoys me this happens on game night. Even when I try to zoom in and out of the maps I got only the tokens to do that. I use Windows 10 64bit version.

Sangra69
March 10th, 2020, 04:47
I also removed all extensions just in case that it was the problem. Nope! The errors continue to happen.

damned
March 10th, 2020, 04:54
Are you positive you are ot running Combat Enhancer?
Please post a screenshot of your Chat Window on startup.

Sangra69
March 10th, 2020, 05:05
I'll do something better and record the screen and show you what it does.

LordEntrails
March 10th, 2020, 05:08
First suggestion, never update immediately prior to a game night. Never ever.

Second, after you post your video and verify you have no extensions loaded, please check your ruleset folder and make sure you have no unpacked rulesets.

Sangra69
March 10th, 2020, 05:29

Second, after you post your video and verify you have no extensions loaded, please check your ruleset folder and make sure you have no unpacked rulesets.

I tried that once. It forced me to update. lol

Sangra69
March 10th, 2020, 05:40

Okay it is still processing mode. The video should be up and ready soon. I have no extensions loaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq0GKxGQa_8&feature=youtu.be

Kelrugem
March 10th, 2020, 05:43
Okay it is still processing mode. The video should be up and ready soon. I have no extensions loaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq0GKxGQa_8&feature=youtu.be

You have an extension loaded, see the chat: Enhanced Images :)

This extension has to be updated for 3.3.10, Trenloe already did that, please redownload :)

By the way FG never forces an update, simply do not click the red update button in the launcher when you do not want to update :)

damned
March 10th, 2020, 05:50
How can you read that Kel?
I can just make out Enhanced Images but nothing else!

Kelrugem
March 10th, 2020, 06:00
How can you read that Kel?
I can just make out Enhanced Images but nothing else!

:D

I have good glasses ;)

Sangra69
March 10th, 2020, 06:14
You have an extension loaded, see the chat: Enhanced Images :)

This extension has to be updated for 3.3.10, Trenloe already did that, please redownload :)

By the way FG never forces an update, simply do not click the red update button in the launcher when you do not want to update :)

I couldn't find that where I placed it.

damned
March 10th, 2020, 07:06
Check the first post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20320-CoreRPG-Community-Extensions