PDA

View Full Version : What product do you want bringing to FG next?

MadBeardMan
March 9th, 2020, 17:16
Folks,

Just thought I'd ask here, reply with which product you want bringing to FG next and whatever wins the vote I'll get onto it asap. Of course, it's gotta be an official MGT2e product.

Think in the future I'll do it this way, at the moment Reach Adventure 4 and Central Supply Catalogue should drop within the next month (the adventure first).

Cheers,
MBM

chumbly
March 9th, 2020, 17:26
Obviously, getting High Guard with an in-game FG ship combat system, is really high on the list, especially, since Starfinders ruleset now has one,
for you to peruse for inspiration and implementation. A Space Opera SciFi Ruleset without starship combat is still a seriously deficient ruleset.
Not being catty, just speaking the truth. As soon as possible after Central Supply, you can get out the High Guard expansion, the better.

Chumbly

Once starship combat is in the ruleset, it opens up the ruleset for the opportunity for all sorts of great adventures,
like Pirates of Drinax, Traveller Naval adventures, the Rift adventures, and ultimately the Deepnight adventures.
The key to the future lies in Starship combat.

LordNanoc
March 9th, 2020, 20:07
I'ld definitely love Highguard and Ships Combat. This would be my top ranking, too. With ships creator, too, if possible. That should keep you well occupied, MBM :D :D

Then I think the Companion Book would be a nice addition.
And some sort of trading charts would be a nice thing, too.

Drinax might be a good way to go there, even though my parties adventure runs in the Gateway sector.

Well, wishes over wishes ...

meachie
March 9th, 2020, 21:03
Highguard is definitely the thing Im looking forward to the most, with the companion and drinax being close behind

JohnQPublic
March 9th, 2020, 23:58
Highguard/ship combat.

esmdev
March 10th, 2020, 00:56
I would have to add to the list for High Guard. The ship combat that was added to Starfinder looks really nice and looks like it would work really well as a baseline for high guard.

Herdan
March 10th, 2020, 04:37
Count me in for HG as well. Then the vehicle book as a distant possibility. (And I'm surprised that MGT hasn't popped out a CSC II at this stage... (I'm also waiting on the Kickstarter for the shipbuilder program from the RPG Suite people)

shadowspleen
March 10th, 2020, 06:16
I'll add my vote for High Guard, followed closely by Companion, and maybe even the Vehicle Handbook, though I could live without the last two. I can't say how I'd like the adventure books to fit in that release order, since I do love them (I find them easier to adapt for my game's universe than most modules/adventures I've used over the years), bu I'd say High Guard should definitely be moved to the top of the list once you get CSC out.

As an aside, if you'd asked this before working on CSC, I personally would have been hard pressed to say whether CSC or HG should come first, since I could see very solid arguments for either. Whatever you end up doing, though, I'm sure my group and I will enjoy.

alfarobl
March 10th, 2020, 16:07
My vote goes to HighGuard also and followed close by Companion. Thank you!

lajeok
March 10th, 2020, 16:59
High Guard

MadBeardMan
March 12th, 2020, 15:51
Afternoon All,

High Guard is on the go now, the updated soon to arrive has the Basic Spacecraft sheet, so after that the Companion.

Cheers,
MBM