PDA

View Full Version : Adding monsters to combat tracker disables special abilities link

Copernicus219
March 9th, 2020, 02:37
Pathfinder 1e w/ dungeon theme

So I checked this on a couple different monsters to confirm - find a monster in NPC and click to bring it up. Then click on the other tab of the monster sheet, and click on special abilities (only seems to happen with special abilities, so make sure they have some, ie, basilisk, bugbear, lizarfolk are the recent ones I remember. When you click on the special abilities, it comes up like it should.

Now add that monster to the combat tracker. Open their sheet through the combat tracker. And go to their special abilities on the other tab. Now the link doesn't work. Only seems to be special abilities and happens when you add them to the combat tracker. Weird bug, but seems easy to reproduce after I tracked it down.

Moon Wizard
March 10th, 2020, 02:01
What module are you dragging the monsters from?

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
March 10th, 2020, 02:20
Ok, I found that it appears to be the purchased DLC Bestiary, not the SRD version. Also, it looks like all the other links in the Other section work after copy, except for Special Abilities. Is this what you are seeing?

Thanks,
JPG

Copernicus219
March 10th, 2020, 03:18
Ok, I found that it appears to be the purchased DLC Bestiary, not the SRD version. Also, it looks like all the other links in the Other section work after copy, except for Special Abilities. Is this what you are seeing?

Thanks,
JPG

Yes that's what I noticed. Just the special abilities seemed to not work.

Moon Wizard
March 10th, 2020, 17:31
Thanks for reporting this. It took me a while to track down; but ended up being an issue with relative links not getting rewritten on record copying. The fix will be in the next build, so that any new copies will work correctly.

Regards,
JPG