PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Thurs or Fri MST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Jaise
March 8th, 2020, 23:53
FG License: Paid Version
Time Zone: MST - Arizona, US
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri ~5pm-? Weekly, Bi-weekly, or Monthly
Term: Would prefer a long term group but may change depending on group dynamic. Can also do a module or one-shot to start.
Voice: Have and would prefer Discord.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E or 2E
Game System Experience: Been playing since I was 12 but have always liked 2E and 5E is about a middle-ground between all versions. I haven't played in a couple of years but I am relatively familiar with the rules and I can brush up on rules in no time.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have only played on FG once with a group that quickly fell apart. I am sure there have been some changes but feel confident I won't be a hindrance to the group in this regard. A little patience in the very beginning would be appreciated, however.

Character Type Preferred: I honestly can play any role, I am not picky. I can fill or pick something that simply sounds fun. I like making memorable characters that have flaws and are not perfect. Even though they may be a hero (or not) no character is perfect and playing to those strengths and weaknesses is what makes the character memorable and fun overall, IMO of course.

Type of Game Preferred: I am looking to join a new or recently started campaign so that I am not too far behind; preferable < lvl 3. I haven't played any of the published content including LMOP, so really anything works. I would prefer a low-magic setting and one where choices actually matter and death is a very real thing. Kind of like that old school 2E AD&D - sort of like Dark Sun-esque but without mutations and desert, however, I will take what I can get xD. Maybe even the style that was presented by 'Professor DM' recently. A mix of RP and combat is where it's at, a good 60-40 mix sounds about right. I just want to play, lol. I would prefer a non-evil PC-party where everyone in the party is on the same team - none of this "rogue steals from party members" stuff.

About me: I am a pretty laid back player. Would prefer a group that is fun, comical, and laid back as well. Aquisitions Inc comes to mind... Leave the politics and PC at the door. Let's just play, roll some dice, and have a good time.

If I sound like a player that would fit in with your group, please reply or send me a message. Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to having some fun! Thanks for reading. =)