PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1-2 For Tyranny of Dragons 5e

theGlitchyNPC
March 8th, 2020, 19:54
*****Slots have been Filled*****

FG License: Ultimate (Players Only Need Demo)
Game System:5e
Time Zone:CST (-6)
Day of week and time: Saturdays @ 4PM CST
If new game, planned start date: Saturday March 14 2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: This will be a Weekly game unless otherwise noted, most likely will have a "off weekend" a month, 4 hour session unless otherwise noted.
Term: i.e. Long term, will keep playing for a while until the campaign is done.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used:Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? It is not, but players may record it if they wish.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50. (Roleplaying is highly encouraged, you dont need to be a voice actor or even make voices for that matter, but you are your character, refer to it as you)
Number of Players in game & needed:We have 3 players, we need 1-2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level is 1, with starting equipment and point buy or standard array is fine.
Character restrictions: Any from all the official Wizard of the Coast books except flyers. No Evil Characters. Chaotic Neutral is fine.. if you know what that means (It doesnt mean EVIL with another name)

Details of your scenario: Hello players, I am Glitchy and I will be your DM. We will be diving into the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign. The campaign has been heavily modified to better fit 5e. Your backgrounds matter to me, put as much work as you want on it, not all of it will be played on the campaign but i will do the best I can to make some of it relevant to OUR campaign. Roleplaying is important, but it isnt forced, we will spend a long time playing this awesome game and I want it to come naturally. The 3 players I currently have are respectful, and enjoy this game as much as I do. I highly doubt that it will come to that but if you or anyone has a problem, concern, or just don't feel comfortable, feel free to speak up when it happens at the "Table" or send me a private message, my number one rule is "Every one is having fun in the game" so I give you my word it will be addressed and fixed. Now back to the campaign, this campaign is as lethal as my players make it be. Not every fight needs to be fought, and knowing when and how to engage is up to you. Running away is ok hero. I reward creativity in my games. If any all of this sounds good to you and you would like to be part of the family you can find me in discord @GlitchyNPC#2834 is alot easier for me to respond there than thru here so feel free to send me a message. I will then reply on discord and set a time to call you, we will go over a few things 1 on 1 & if we agree with everything then you are on board. Cant wait to hear from you!

Oh one last thing.. The party consist of a rogue, a ranger, and a bard. Feel free to play whatever class you want, I can tailor the encounters to the party (Dont feel forced to play a cleric because the party doesnt have one for example) play something you will have fun with, and finally multiclass is allowed same as feats but everything must have a story and a reason, dont worry we will go over that in the call, and I will be there to help you if you need me! Good luck to all of you!

*****Slots has been filled******

bsktballchmp85
March 8th, 2020, 20:40
FG License: Ultimate (Players Only Need Demo)
Game System:5e
Time Zone:CST (-6)
Day of week and time: Saturdays @ 4PM CST
If new game, planned start date: Saturday March 14 2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: This will be a Weekly game unless otherwise noted, most likely will have a "off weekend" a month, 4 hour session unless otherwise noted.
Term: i.e. Long term, will keep playing for a while until the campaign is done.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used:Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? It is not, but players may record it if they wish.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50. (Roleplaying is highly encouraged, you dont need to be a voice actor or even make voices for that matter, but you are your character, refer to it as you)
Number of Players in game & needed:We have 3 players, we need 1-2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level is 1, with starting equipment and point buy or standard array is fine.
Character restrictions: Any from all the official Wizard of the Coast books except flyers. No Evil Characters. Chaotic Neutral is fine.. if you know what that means (It doesnt mean EVIL with another name)

Details of your scenario: Hello players, I am Glitchy and I will be your DM. We will be diving into the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign. The campaign has been heavily modified to better fit 5e. Your backgrounds matter to me, put as much work as you want on it, not all of it will be played on the campaign but i will do the best I can to make some of it relevant to OUR campaign. Roleplaying is important, but it isnt forced, we will spend a long time playing this awesome game and I want it to come naturally. The 3 players I currently have are respectful, and enjoy this game as much as I do. I highly doubt that it will come to that but if you or anyone has a problem, concern, or just don't feel comfortable, feel free to speak up when it happens at the "Table" or send me a private message, my number one rule is "Every one is having fun in the game" so I give you my word it will be addressed and fixed. Now back to the campaign, this campaign is as lethal as my players make it be. Not every fight needs to be fought, and knowing when and how to engage is up to you. Running away is ok hero. I reward creativity in my games. If any all of this sounds good to you and you would like to be part of the family you can find me in discord @GlitchyNPC#2834 is alot easier for me to respond there than thru here so feel free to send me a message. I will then reply on discord and set a time to call you, we will go over a few things 1 on 1 & if we agree with everything then you are on board. Cant wait to hear from you!

Oh one last thing.. The party consist of a rogue, a ranger, and a bard. Feel free to play whatever class you want, I can tailor the encounters to the party (Dont feel forced to play a cleric because the party doesnt have one for example) play something you will have fun with, and finally multiclass is allowed same as feats but everything must have a story and a reason, dont worry we will go over that in the call, and I will be there to help you if you need me! Good luck to all of you!

Hey I would like to join in if you still have an open spot

theGlitchyNPC
March 8th, 2020, 20:43
Yes the slots are still open, I will be contacting players later tonight on discord to set a time for a 1 on 1. Send me a message thru discord just so I know you are interested and I will reply later on tonight. Thanks for the message and hope to hear from you again!

bsktballchmp85
March 8th, 2020, 20:52
Yes the slots are still open, I will be contacting players later tonight on discord to set a time for a 1 on 1. Send me a message thru discord just so I know you are interested and I will reply later on tonight. Thanks for the message and hope to hear from you again!

So I’m on discord but not too familiar with how to send messages to people I’m not friends with. My account is Brrian#1056 but I’m def interested in playing obviously starting next weekend in your second session. If you could please contact me on there I will respond asap

TroyTheTrojan
March 12th, 2020, 01:42
I’m also interested, if you still got slots open

theGlitchyNPC
March 12th, 2020, 02:50
The slots have been filled already