PDA

View Full Version : Savage Rifts

Paladin1127
March 7th, 2020, 01:14
Was wondering if anyone is running a savage rifts game and may have some room open

GunbunnyFuFu
March 7th, 2020, 14:15
Yep. We play alternating Sundays on FG. Running the Vampire Kingdom currently...8 PM Eastern time. Happy to take on one more.

GBFF

Paladin1127
March 7th, 2020, 15:08
Awesome, what does the group need and I'm new to FG, what level sub do I need and anything else, is it tomorrow or next week, and all that such

GunbunnyFuFu
March 7th, 2020, 15:58
Group currently has a LLW, a Mystic, a Juicer, and a couple of MARS. It's fairly open. Sub required is Demo level....I've got the Ultimate version of FG. Shoot me your discord information and I'll shoot you a link to the discord we play the game on. Game should be next Sunday at 8 Eastern time.

tomisbored
March 17th, 2020, 07:40
Not to thread jack here... but how are you running Savage Rifts? I only see the main savage worlds book? I am completely and totally new to FG so any advise would be great!

Thanks!

Doswelk
March 20th, 2020, 18:58
Not to thread jack here... but how are you running Savage Rifts? I only see the main savage worlds book? I am completely and totally new to FG so any advise would be great!

Thanks!
I suspect he converted the PDFs for his personal use.

Rifts is not licensed for FG, so the only way to do it, is create the stuff yourself...