PDA

View Full Version : LFP DnD 5e PRIMEVAL THULE Text based campaign [ SUN 8pm by CET ]

Haxel
March 6th, 2020, 09:50
My group looking for 1 additional player for our ongoing campaign. Game sessions are played every Sunday, 8pm by CET (UTC +1). The game is text based. Setting - Primeval Thule. New characters start at level 5. If you're interested, hit me in PM for more information.

Info about setting https://www.sasquatchgamestudio.com/products/primeval-thule/

Tobkot
March 8th, 2020, 23:56
was wondering if this game has to do with all things Thule and if by Thule you're meaning pre-Viking Germanic culture. also wanted to know if you're looking for 2 players still

vegaserik
March 10th, 2020, 09:30
Primeval Thule is a campaign setting.

GunnarGreybeard
March 10th, 2020, 11:34
was wondering if this game has to do with all things Thule and if by Thule you're meaning pre-Viking Germanic culture. also wanted to know if you're looking for 2 players still

This link should kind of give you an idea what it's like/about > Primeval Thule 5e Campaign Setting (https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/168149/Primeval-Thule-5e-Campaign-Setting)

Haxel
March 10th, 2020, 12:28

Speaking of the setting, I have updated my first post with the link to developers site (in addition to the link above). There's a place left for 1 player. I've updated that too.

Tobkot
March 10th, 2020, 20:22
Speaking of the setting, I have updated my first post with the link to developers site (in addition to the link above). There's a place left for 1 player. I've updated that too.

I shouldnt need 'Primeval Thule 5e' myself, should I? I will eventually buy it tho because I'm finding DnD 5e has strayed to far away from what it used to be. It doesnt have that same dark and doomed dungeon feel like it was supposed to have. Its getting to 'cheerful' lets say, although I know some people like that aspect of it and theyre are trying to include those types of styles and I dont mind sometimes but it seems like the WHOLE THING is becoming like that. dont know how to better say it.

Tobkot
March 10th, 2020, 20:26
Id be interested in at least trying out a game with you.

Haxel
March 11th, 2020, 19:58
Id be interested in at least trying out a game with you.

I have sent you PM. Read it for more information.

SoulEcho
March 12th, 2020, 11:25
Is it still possible to join the game?

daddystabz
March 12th, 2020, 18:06
Are you still looking for more?

Haxel
March 18th, 2020, 19:48
Sorry for late answer. Yes, one place is still vacant. I'd sent PM to both of you.

Haxel
March 21st, 2020, 10:21
No spots left for now.