PDA

View Full Version : Post 3.3.10 Errors

mhossom
March 6th, 2020, 00:43
Greetings All,

After the 3.3.10 update, I get the following errors in the GM Console.

Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (imagepanelwindow_toolbar) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (campaign/updated_record_image.xml)
Runtime Notice: s'Opening window imagewindow with path image.id-00022@Skull And Shackles AP 1: The Wormwood Mutiny'
Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:131: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:131: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)
Runtime Notice: s'Opening window encounter with path encounter.id-00113@Skull And Shackles AP 1: The Wormwood Mutiny'
Runtime Notice: s'Window has closed'

None of the Toolbar icons work in images now. I do have the Enhanced Images Extension loaded

(UPDATE) Without Enhanced Images, the errors stop.

Kelrugem
March 6th, 2020, 00:57
Greetings All,

After the 3.3.10 update, I get the following errors in the GM Console.

Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (imagepanelwindow_toolbar) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (campaign/updated_record_image.xml)
Runtime Notice: s'Opening window imagewindow with path image.id-00022@Skull And Shackles AP 1: The Wormwood Mutiny'
Runtime Notice: s'Opening window encounter with path encounter.id-00113@Skull And Shackles AP 1: The Wormwood Mutiny'
Runtime Notice: s'Window has closed'

None of the Toolbar icons work in images now. I do have the Enhanced Images Extension loaded

(UPDATE) Without Enhanced Images, the errors stop.

Hi :)

Did you download the new version of the enhanced images extension? :) Trenloe has updated it for 3.3.10 :)

Best,

Kelrugem

mhossom
March 6th, 2020, 01:10
I will right now. Thanks

(UPDATE) That did the trick. Great community support going on here.