PDA

View Full Version : Seeking three players for intro module

Kalan
December 20th, 2006, 10:54
Good day to you all!

I'm searching for three players to help me showcase FG to a new user. Some of you may know him. His name is Johnn Four of www.roleplayingtips.com (https://www.roleplayingtips.com/) . I'll be using one of the intro adventures available, quite possible the "stock" adventure that ships with FG, tho that's up in the air right now. I may run Wizards Amulet as well...as I just don't have the time to come up with somethin on my own.

We're tentatively slating this for 1400 Mountain time on the 24th, so if you're interested, please let me know either by PM, email, or replying to this post. Johnn's a new user of FG, so please be gentle with him https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Thanks guys! And happy gaming https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/images/smilies/biggrinx.gif

V

Blue Haven
December 20th, 2006, 16:19
I guess i could play with you guys but my time is GMT+0 do you think it is possible for me to enter your game??

Chrystallis
December 20th, 2006, 17:46
I wouldn't mind being a party to something along this vein. From what you have said this will be a one time only gig yes?

Kalan
December 21st, 2006, 02:10
One time only gig yes :) And with it being 1400 Mountain time, that'd put it at around 2100 GMTish - so probably a little late give it IS xmas eve.

The time is not yet confirmed, tho should be later tonight, or early tomorrow morning and I'll post more then.

I'm still deciding on the module - but it'll likely be for 1st level chars...tho this too could change :)

If you're new to FG this will be a good intro for you I'm thinkin :)

V

Yenooc
December 21st, 2006, 04:16
I won't be able to join in--I have to work Christmas Eve :cry:

. . . but it would be great if those of you who are experienced FG users could occasionally host similar one-shot intro sessions for newbies.

It would be a good way to recruit those who are wary of joining in with an experienced group as the only clueless one on board :o , or those who cannot yet commit to a group for the long haul.

And you could check off your "Perform a public service" task from your New Year's Resolutions list. ;)

Kalan
December 21st, 2006, 10:44
I won't be able to join in--I have to work Christmas Eve :cry:

. . . but it would be great if those of you who are experienced FG users could occasionally host similar one-shot intro sessions for newbies.

It would be a good way to recruit those who are wary of joining in with an experienced group as the only clueless one on board :o , or those who cannot yet commit to a group for the long haul.

And you could check off your "Perform a public service" task from your New Year's Resolutions list. ;)

Hehe...well...I'll likely be doing more of this once my "super secret" ruleset is complete ;)

Wheee ;)

Kalan
December 22nd, 2006, 10:32
Ok - char gen - 28pt buy, core book only. 1st Level, and we have a rogue already :)

Chrystallis
December 22nd, 2006, 17:33
What is the name of the game in the game calendar? Or are you using said calendar? I call dibs on a sorcerer ;)

Kalan
December 22nd, 2006, 18:20
Nothing on the game calendar - but I suppose I could put something up ;)

Helps if I had an idea for what adventure I'd run :D

For now just reply to this thread I think :) That'll work for me anyways ;)

Blue Haven
December 22nd, 2006, 18:59
Sorry to bother but in the mail that you send me you don´t say the day that we gonna play...i´m very confused about the time of the day i live in europe...don´t forget (GMT+0)

Kalan
December 22nd, 2006, 19:39
Sorry to bother but in the mail that you send me you donīt say the day that we gonna play...iīm very confused about the time of the day i live in europe...donīt forget (GMT+0)

Don't recall sending email to anyone other than Johnn about this...I did send a PM to an Elf tho...

As for date, we're playing on the 24th at 2100 GMT+0, 1400 Mountain (GMT - 7), 1600 Eastern (GMT -5 )

Hope that clears it up :)

V

Kalan
December 23rd, 2006, 02:46
Don't recall sending email to anyone other than Johnn about this...I did send a PM to an Elf tho...

As for date, we're playing on the 24th at 2100 GMT+0, 1400 Mountain (GMT - 7), 1600 Eastern (GMT -5 )

Hope that clears it up :)

V

Server is: cold xorn oily ogre

Ciao ;)

V

Blue Haven
December 24th, 2006, 15:06
Ohh my mistake :) but thanks now i know the day and the hour ;)
Merry Christmas to you all :)