PDA

View Full Version : Estate manager for 5e

Cilestiel
March 5th, 2020, 18:25
Good Afternoon All,

I am looking for some way to manage estates of players characters to add into my campaign.

Currently players have 2 homes, one in Saltmarsh, includes a ship and one in waterdeep.

Currently I have created Player Characters named "Saltmarsh Manorand" & "Waterdeep Manor" to hold the items left and notes as to anything that has been done, rooms ect.

Does anyone have any advice on how to manage this better?
I have searched for this but came up empty, and I cannot find an extenstion.

LordEntrails
March 5th, 2020, 18:42
Damned or Trenloe recently released a locations extension for CoreRPG that works in 5E. On bbn phone so cant find it, but check that sub forum.

Zacchaeus
March 5th, 2020, 18:53
Hi Cilestiel welcome to the community.

This extension should help you on your way https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53692-World-Builder-Extension

It doesn't contain any inventory solution but that is easily enough done via the party sheet. Just add the name of the location that the items are in to the 'Assignment' column next to each item. As long as the location isn't the same as the name of a player then the items will never get distributed or sold by accident. Players can remove or add items to the party sheet as long as you enable the option in options allowing the players to view the Party Sheet inventory.

Cilestiel
March 5th, 2020, 22:44
Thank you both for your Suggestions, LordEntrails I think the Damned locations extention you mentioned is the one Zacchaeus mentions, I passed over this believing it to be more of a map maker kit. Damn my rashness in my searching. I shall take a look.