PDA

View Full Version : 5E Character Sheet - Change Headers on Action Tab

Klandare
March 5th, 2020, 01:19
Is there anyway through an extension to change the header sections colors on the Action tab in the 5E Character Sheet? I am talking the ones that are labeled like Weapons/Spell Slots/Spells (Cantrips)/etc.

Now the end goal of this would be to actually be able to change each header to a different color. The reason for this would be to more easily distinguish each header from each other.

Thanks for any information/help if this is possible.

dberkompas
March 5th, 2020, 01:36
Yes, it's possible.

You'll need some expertise in Lua as well as XML.

Dave

Klandare
March 5th, 2020, 15:14
Good to know that it is possible function.

Was hoping someone had already done at least something similar before. I don't know LUA (at least for now) but will have to start looking into it.

LordEntrails
March 5th, 2020, 15:34
Do any of the theme builders allow this to be modified? I've never used those.

Zacchaeus
March 5th, 2020, 17:47
Themes don't change character sheets generally except maybe to make them a different colour. Changing headings is pretty specific and not something I've seen done. Also I think something like that would need to be done on the fly since not every class has spells for example. And you can also create your own power groups. So lots of places where headings could be created.

dberkompas
March 5th, 2020, 18:09
Are you looking for something like this? I threw this together in a few minutes.

Dave

Klandare
March 5th, 2020, 18:39
Are you looking for something like this? I threw this together in a few minutes.

Dave

That is very kewl but what I am looking for is more on the Actions tab itself and the different headings/power groups.

Are the colors on the tabs you put in that extension just predefined or choosable?

Moon Wizard
March 5th, 2020, 19:03
Based on the way that rulesets and extensions work, I believe they are all new tab graphics that have been re-colored, and replace the originals.

Regards,
JPG

dberkompas
March 5th, 2020, 19:53
Yup. Used GIMP to color in each tab.

Tel Arin
March 11th, 2020, 06:28

Dave

Nice