PDA

View Full Version : Holiday discounts in Fantasy Grounds Store

Ged
December 19th, 2006, 19:20
A Fantasy Grounds license might just be the fitting and considerate present to a friend still missing your online gaming group. And now it is light on your vallet as both the Full and the Lite License are offered at a holiday discount in the Fantasy Grounds Store (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/). The Full License is now only $29.95 and the Lite License goes for $14.95 (and bundle discounts apply, naturally).

On behalf of the Fantasy Grounds team, Merry Christmas!

Sir Bayard
December 20th, 2006, 01:31
Man, and I FINALLY convinced some friends to buy 3 copies on Saturday... and 2 days later.. heh heh. Ah well. Good news for the one friend I'm still working on to buy it! yay!

lianye
December 20th, 2006, 05:33
Aye Bayard let me know about this. I just bought 3 lite copies on Saturday, I still have my email confirmation/reciept. Is there one of those if you bought in last 30 days and it goes on sale you get the discount thngs available or not?

Ged
December 20th, 2006, 06:03
Aye Bayard let me know about this. I just bought 3 lite copies on Saturday, I still have my email confirmation/reciept. Is there one of those if you bought in last 30 days and it goes on sale you get the discount thngs available or not?
No it isn't - and as a matter of fact, that is not technically feasible either because of the credit card charge being out of our hands, sorry.

Still hope some of you can take advantage of the discount!

Dachannien
December 21st, 2006, 10:14
How long will this special be available? One of my gaming groups is strongly considering picking up FG, but we're still waiting to hear back from one of the guys.

Also, because of the special, the bulk discount doesn't match the "1 full, 2 lite" and "1 full, 4 lite" examples given on the Store page. Not a huge problem, of course, but I thought I'd let you know.

Ged
December 21st, 2006, 21:16
How long will this special be available? One of my gaming groups is strongly considering picking up FG, but we're still waiting to hear back from one of the guys.
Until New Year's Eve.

Also, because of the special, the bulk discount doesn't match the "1 full, 2 lite" and "1 full, 4 lite" examples given on the Store page. Not a huge problem, of course, but I thought I'd let you know.
That's true, thanks. Not that anybody would lose by the non-matching figures as compared with the normal price, but agreeably its currently slightly misleading.

Zuxius
December 23rd, 2006, 15:08
What was the original pricing?

Ged
December 23rd, 2006, 19:06
What was the original pricing?
34.95 per full and 19.95 per lite. The bundle discount percentage is the same as before - more on the way the bundle discount is calculated can be found in this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34384&postcount=2). :)