PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Wed Flexible Times Starfinder PF PF2e

Kazrael
March 4th, 2020, 09:13
Hello. I am an old but new player looking to get back to gaming. I would prefer Starfinder, Pathfinder or Pathfinder 2e.

Time Zone: Central Time USA but am very flexible with time.

Days of week, frequency, and time: Mon Tue anytime, Wed most of the day. Would like a weekly game.

Term: Prefer Long Term

Voice: Discord or open to whatever

Game System Preferred: I would prefer Starfinder, Pathfinder or Pathfinder 2e.

Game System Experience: Played so long ago that I will not count anything. Familiar with the rules for Starfinder, Pathfinder / 2e and TTRPG in general. Have not been able to get any physical games off the ground.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I do not have FG experience but can pick it up quickly and am OK with getting a license to play if need be.

About the Game I Would Like To Play: I like to play a mix of combat and RP. No min/max. My favorite part of a game is watching the story come alive and the camaraderie.

Ithappens
March 4th, 2020, 17:01
I'm interested in joining a PF2e or Starfinder group if you manage to find people.

LordBalkoth
March 13th, 2020, 14:39
Could check out this campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53918-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-PF2-Campaign-(8-30-EST-7-30-CST-5-30-PST)).