PDA

View Full Version : [LFP][Online][D&D 5th Ed.][Eberon][Acq. Inc.][Sat. 8-11pm CST][$15/Sess.-$45/4 Sess.]

Castilawkm
March 3rd, 2020, 21:11
**This game takes place on Saturdays*

Have you been dying (hopefully not literally) to join a premier adventuring group but can't seem to find the right fit for you and your...special skills? Here at Pylis' own branch of Acquisitions Incorporated we accept only the finest adventures Khorvaire has to offer. Every applicant is put through a rigorous on boarding process that ensures you have wait it takes to join our ranks....if you survive. If you want fame, fortune, glory or just really enjoy hurting other people, then please head to your nearest Acquisitions Incorporated recruiting office and apply within.

A bit about the game:
We have been playing for a few sessions now in a campaign for Eberron: Rising From The Last War that is set in (of course) in Eberron--a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again? We are using the Fantasy Grounds platform with Ultimate License.

As of now, we have a Cleric, a Fighter and an Atrificer.

Adventurers League compatible:
We are sticking to AL legal rules(Mostly), content and recording so that you can play your character elsewhere if you would like. Even if you have never heard of Adventurers League or are brand new to the game don't let that stop you. My favorite part about D&D is introducing new players to the game and getting to teach them.

A bit about the DM:
My name is Kyle and I am from Texas. I have been DMing for about 7 years now and playing even longer. Most of my experience comes from the current rule book of 5e and of course that is what we will be using. I have DMed home games, currently DM a game in my local comic store and have a weekly online pay to play game that has been going on for over a year. I also was the co-coordinator for a three day D&D convention in my area. During the convention we ran the Epic, Open and numerous other AL modules. I also had the chance to host Jeremy Crawford (the lead writer for D&D 5th edition) as our special guest, played a few games with him and even received some pointers from him. Lastly, I was able to play test the Tomb of Annihilation adventure before it came out. Don't believe me; look in the play tester’s session of the book for Kyle Castilaw. My DM style is always centered on making sure the players have fun through experiencing a good story. Whether it's the combat they prefer, the immersion, the role play, social interaction, problem solving etc... I am always looking for ways to bring the story to life for my players.

Session rates are:
•$5 per hour ($15 for the total 3 hour session) We use Paypal.

Payment is required before each session. I will also be offering a discount to anyone who would like to pre-purchase 4 sessions in advance. $45 will secure 4 sessions.

Why pay to play?
First I purchase all materials, modules, and subscriptions for the campaign. This ensures a high quality experience all around. It also ensures that we have all the bells and whistles available and of course I am proficient in those bells and whistles. Second, my time is worth something to me. Paying to play in this game will get you help building your character, learning the rules and answering general questions as well as access to me through a discord channel I manage for the group. Also, I prepare for each game and that is no small feat. If you have ever DMed you do not wonder why there are FAR more players than DMs.

Characters will start at level 4 and anything from the published WOTC material is fair game. No homebrew characters will be permitted. Use point buy system and stander starting gear for your character.

We have 3 players currently and I am looking for 1 or 2 more to complete the party.

So, after reading all of that you find yourself interested please submit an application as a comment below. Please include a little about yourself and what type of character you would like to play.

Calendar Post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3674