PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Learn to Play D&D and/or 5E

Dave0910
March 3rd, 2020, 09:34
FG License: GM has Ultimate License, so Demo users can play.
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: EST (GMT - 5)
Day of week and time: Wednesday 8 pm
If new game, planned start date: March 18
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every Wednesday for roughly 4 hours.
Term: The module is divided into 4 parts, each likely to to take 2 sessions to complete. Expect at least 2 months of play.

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: The estimate is 50/50. This may change, depending on the players' style.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: Players will begin at 1st level with recommended equipment.
Character restrictions: So as not to cause information overload for new players, I will only be using the basic rules, which allow the players to use the 4 core races (Dwarf, Elf, Human, Halfling) and classes (Fighter, Wizard, Cleric, Rogue), though I may make exceptions for players who own the Player's Handbook.
Characters can use Pre-Generated characters, but I recommend creating your own.

Details of your scenario: I will be running players through The Lost Mines of Phadelver. This campaign is meant for new players, either to 5E or to D&D in general. I will guide these players through character creation and basic gameplay, giving them all a chance to learn to understand the game and its mechanics. Players will travel to the town of Phandalin on the Northern Swordcoast in the world of Forgotten Realms. If you're interested in joining, comment below.

Link to Gamecalendar page: TBD