PDA

View Full Version : Moving Pointers on map resizes when moving

Copernicus219
March 3rd, 2020, 06:35
Create a pointer like circle, square, or cone.
Drag said pointer
Watch said pointer resize and twist and dance - try it, you'll see :D

Pathfinder w/ Official Pathfinder theme

Moon Wizard
March 3rd, 2020, 18:49
There are two "handles" on each pointer; one at the start of where they are defined and one at the end of where they are defined. If you drag the "start" handle, then the client thinks you want to move the pointer. If you drag the "end" handle, then the client thinks you want to change only the pointer end point (i.e. angle, length).

Regards,
JPG

Copernicus219
March 4th, 2020, 00:03
I wrote the OP when I was tired, so I apologize if it didn't make sense. I understand there are two points, the origin or center and the the point which allows you to resize. If you drag the origin, it moves, the shape(circle, square or cone), but as it is moving it jumps up or down in size - seemingly random.

link for video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vvvXOS_BtWnxzboMcWNNZFi_wfzICVbL

Moon Wizard
March 4th, 2020, 01:43
Ah, thanks for the video. I'll be able to pass that on to Carl to look at; and the video will give him easy way to reproduce. I've filed as task FGU-921.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
March 5th, 2020, 19:21
@Copernicus219,

What is the grid size set to for the image you were seeing this on? (You can unlock, and click on Grid mode toolbar button in image data control to view.)

Thanks,
JPG

Copernicus219
March 6th, 2020, 01:26