PDA

View Full Version : The Savage Tide approaches.

DedmeetDM
December 16th, 2006, 02:54
“Drink up me hearties yo ho,
Yo ho, yo ho a pirate’s life for me.”

Sasserine, a port city rife with intrigue and danger. The city streets crawl with merchants, entertainers, thieves, pirates, and worse. Ships move in and out of the bay as more and more merchants flood into the city. Nobles squabble for political position, thieves’ guilds fight for control of the underworld, and merchants war with each other for a piece of Sasserine’s trade. Jungles outside the city are home to terrible beasts, lizardmen tribes, and tribes of the froglike bullywugs.

I am starting a new campaign in FG, that will be running the Savage Tide adventure path, published in Dungeon magazine. I am looking for a couple players, 2 or 3 to fill in empty spots in my group.

Time of the game will be determined by members, but will most likely be a weekend day. I will send invites to my google group for the people that are going to be playing. I am looking for dedicated players who are willing to stick with this campaign. I understand that RL comes before the game, but I need players that are going to stick with the campaign.

Let me know if you are interested in playing, the game will be starting in a couple of weeks after i get everyone set up with characters, backgrounds, etc.

-DedmeetDM

"Let the dice fall where they may."

kalmarjan
December 16th, 2006, 05:49
I would be willing to play, provided it was on a saturday morning for me.

What time zone are you in?

I would be available from 11 AM GMT to 3 PM GMT

Sandeman

PPS: Would love to play a spell slinging evoker :)

Blue Haven
December 16th, 2006, 17:37
Hi :)
Can i play in your campaign?? i´m GMT+0 and you? what time do you play?
Bye

DedmeetDM
December 16th, 2006, 22:36
Hey guys thanks for the interest. I am in CST which I believe is GMT -6:00

Like I said the game will more than likely be on a weekend, but not sure on the exact day/time.

Like I said this would be a long running campaign, so I would like to have dedicated players that would be willing to stick with it. I completely understand that RL comes before the game.

If you are interested in a long running campaign then you can email me, I will PM you with the address. The game probably won't be starting for a couple of weeks as I get all the players into FG and set up with characters, backstories, and such.

Sir Bayard
December 16th, 2006, 23:16
I don't subscribe to Dungeon Magazine, so this is probably going to come across as a stupid sounding question.. what system is this for? like, 3.5, 3.0, AD&D 2e, Basic? Any of the other myrriad other ones out there. heh.

Griogre
December 17th, 2006, 06:45
Savage Tide is the latest Dungeon Magazine 1st to near 20ish story arc. It is writen for the 3.5 D&D rules.

DedmeetDM
December 17th, 2006, 21:24
Bayard the Savage Tide is indeed written for 3.5 DnD. My game will be taking place in Greyhawk, but will probably not include alot of the world of greyhawk, since the adventure path takes place in some distant areas of the world.

Blue Haven
December 18th, 2006, 16:54
Hi DedmeetDM :) i get your mail but my only problem is at which day? we gonna play and at time? because my time is GMT+0 and your is GMT-6 and because of my work i don´t know if i can play... :(