PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 2 More for Savage Worlds Campaign

AngelMuerte
February 29th, 2020, 19:18
FG License:GM has Ultimate
Game System: Savage Worlds

Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Day of week and time: Depending on schedule of players and GM, looking at Saturday PM, or Sunday midday.
If new game, planned start date: 3/1/20
Planned Duration & Frequency: Most sessions will last 2 hours +/- depending on what the group wants, and we will meet weekly.
Term: This is a long term campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: This campaign is story heavy and requires player interaction. There will be plenty of combat, but this is meant to be a "thinkers" campaign, more than a hack-n-slash.
Number of Players in game & needed:Have 4 and looking to add at least 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Novice
Character restrictions: See campaign description

Details of your scenario: The setting is near future tech, post-apocalyptic, colony survival, based on an Earth environment set 128,000 years in the future. Think Jurassic Era meets wild west frontier town, meets Firefly, meets SG1. 628 souls survived cryogenic sleep, and awaken to a world completely alien to what they left behind. Something went wrong and instead of waking up 500 years later, to a new, clean Earth, they have been propelled eons into the future. To add to the mystery, evolution has been on fast forward and Mother Nature has been busy. New animals species have emerged (some can only be described as monsters), what was the cold Rocky Mountains of Colorado has now become a hot humid jungle, with thick foliage and vicious insects. Resources are thin and although the "know how" exists, the materials to make modern machines and gadgets do not. Most of the survivors were hand selected as experts in their field, with skills deemed critical for the re-emergence of the human species. A handful of survivors were common laypersons who just happened to be lucky enough to win the lottery. Your character is part of that small handful. Play as a common, modern-day professional thrown into a savage world of strange beasts, colony survival, civilian panic, and strange mysterious structures which can't be explained, and a plot twist you probably didn't see coming....

This is intended to be a long term campaign. I'm looking for a group of players that can commit to meeting weekly on a consistent basis. Real life happens. Vacations, birthday parties, kid's concerts, overtime at work, etc, are all going to happen. That's all fine, but don't join if you are a flake. The current group of players (and I) are able to play on Saturday evenings and Sunday mid-day, with Sunday being the preferred day and Saturday as the back up. I'm looking for players who want to immerse themselves into this strange world and have fun in a social setting with other players. Do not come if you are argumentative, an elitist, or a rule monger. This is a game and we have a fun casual group of mature adults. We currently have 4 players and I'm looking to add 2 more. PM me if you are interested!

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3826