PDA

View Full Version : New to FG Player Looking for Game

feladwe
December 14th, 2006, 16:54
I'm fairly new to the FG scene, having bought the full version a year ago but haven't played. I've been playing RPGs since 1980 (showing my age here) and would like to get in a casual FG game. I live in California (GMT +8, I believe). I can play on the weekends only.

neceros
December 15th, 2006, 01:09
I'm in PST, too. GMT -8 :)

Blue Haven
December 15th, 2006, 16:33
That´s funny i looking for games too :) my time GMT+0

Doodec
December 16th, 2006, 15:36
There is a game tonight (8 PM GMT) in our group. The DM's username is: longarms . Send him a PM. He is as well GMT-8. Maybe we still have a vacant place for a player. Regards

Blue Haven
December 25th, 2006, 01:24
Why don´t we join and play...? we share our exp in and out of Fantasy grounds and we should create a great group of RPG Fanatics ;)

Bakshara
December 31st, 2006, 04:29
Message Deleted!

Blue Haven
December 23rd, 2008, 15:50
Hey do you still need a player?? or you need someone that plays with you and then you destroy is life??
Beware ppl do not accept invitations from this guy...for more information contact me please...
Man of God LLLLLLLLLLLLooooooooLLLLLLLLLLL
Merry Christmas to you too...

Bakshara
December 30th, 2008, 00:35
Message Deleted!

Blue Haven
December 30th, 2008, 01:22
How did I destroy your life? Was it by buying you a pound of dice for Christmas?

LOLOLOLOL yeah that and the other thing that you did (you know what i´m talking about)...tell me how can a "Man of God" destroy a innocent´s life and don´t feel nothing...?

I guess you don´t know the meaning of Innocent so...
ADJ If someone is innocent, they did not commit a crime which they have been accused of.
Taken from a Dictionary so you can learn and think about the crap you did...and i guess you better go to the doctor because you have a mental problem that makes you imagine and dream about things that never happened...
Happy New Year you stupid...

CaribbeanGamer
December 30th, 2008, 02:24
Save the drama for your momma.

Oberoten
December 30th, 2008, 09:31
*coughs discreetly*

How about you both take it to PM? This is not a place for your private grudges.

Blue Haven
December 30th, 2008, 13:31
Save the drama for your momma.

Yeah i would if i had 2 years old just like you!

Sorry about this Obe i just get pissed off with kids...Happy New Year ;) and get better soon :)

Bakshara
December 30th, 2008, 13:52
Message Deleted!

Oberoten
December 30th, 2008, 16:11
In the tone normally reserved for the word "MEDIC" ... "MOOOOODERATOOOOOR!"

DrPhil
December 30th, 2008, 16:27
Y'all should be on my show.

Blue Haven
December 30th, 2008, 18:07
Yes I do know what you are talking about. How can you claim to be "innocent" for multiple counts of murder in the hospital you work in? That is why I feel nothing.

So, was it Pedro with the Portugal police that busted you or was it Scotland Yard?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you must be some kind of stupid...oohh in that case how can you claim to be innocent for multiple counts of murder in the city you live in? that´s why you´re so stupid...
Farewell...

Blue Haven
December 30th, 2008, 18:25
How can you claim to be "innocent" for multiple counts of murder in the hospital you work in?

Thats because only in your head that happened not in real life!! wake up Junkie!!

Oberoten
December 30th, 2008, 18:31
Okay... how about we try this one last time. Take it to private messages.

Blue Haven
December 30th, 2008, 18:36
I´m very sorry Obe :( wont happen again...
Thanks

unerwünscht
December 30th, 2008, 18:40
One would think that if the police were called, as you say they were, and he was accused of being a serial killer, as you also claim, then he would then be in jail if there was any validity to your accusation.

Now I have two questions for everyone.

1st An accusation of being a serial killer in a public forum is MAJOR bad, worse than anything I have ever done on this forum. Possibly worse than everything I have ever done on this forum combined. So why is he not banned already?

2nd I have been gone from this community for months now. Why do I have people sending me messages to come check out this thread, and how did all of you get my screen names on Yahoo and AIM?

Bakshara
December 31st, 2008, 13:25
...1st An accusation of being a serial killer in a public forum is MAJOR bad, worse than anything I have ever done on this forum...

You are right. This should not be in a public forum.

Blue Haven
December 31st, 2008, 13:54
Too late for that don´t you think...? ohhh where was my head again lolol go play the poor guy now or the "Man of God"...go boy or should i call you dreamboy...?
.|.

Oberoten
December 31st, 2008, 14:00
Haven for the love of whatever the **** you worship... DON'T get it started again.

This behaviour is unacceptable.

Blue Haven
December 31st, 2008, 14:03
Sorry Obe i just don´t think this is fair...he said the things he said and now he erase them and he says i´m sorry??? and don´t get banned for this??
but ok we live in a wonderful world right...

Oberoten
December 31st, 2008, 14:12
Whatever is fair will be decided by the ones actually running this board once they come back.