PDA

View Full Version : 5e DM looking for group Thursdays CST

M4X1M0S
February 28th, 2020, 04:04
I live in north Texas and have Thursdays off, I'd like to DM a game on Thursdays for about 4ish hours.

Whoever I can gather together will decide together what time of day we start together.

Will be using voice on discord.

I have a home brew world that I'd like to run and a few homebrew races but the core races/classes are all allowed. If you have something in particular you'd like to try I'm willing to try it out as long as it's not some ridiculous overpowered thing.

Paxx
February 28th, 2020, 07:18
Hey Texas, I'm in Colorado, long time D&D guy. I'd like to give your home-brew (which I call real D&D) a shot. Send me a PM or just say Hey and I'll send you one. Thanks.

Therkan
February 29th, 2020, 14:40
Hey there ,if it's possible to do it in the evenings i'd be up for it. I am a very experienced d&d player/dm looking to play.

Hit me up if you wanna discuss.

phage83
March 1st, 2020, 00:56
Care to share about the campaign and the home brew races? Also just wondering how much do you know FG? I'm free Thursdays so sure

Zionmatrix
March 4th, 2020, 22:04
Still looking?
I'm looking or a mid week game. could get 1 or 2 more players if needed.
Our DM is having family with health problems

Mr Gizo
March 7th, 2020, 01:00
Hows it going wondering if game is still open , newish to 5e , pfe1 and DnD 2 till 3.5 most experience, holla if you questions .

chronoknight420
March 7th, 2020, 02:06
Are you still looking for players?

Quinn
March 7th, 2020, 23:59
if you are still looking, i wouldn't mind picking up a game. But some info would on the game world and as someone else mentioned, the races would be beneficial. And for me, it would have to be evening as I am a teacher.

xKrisx
March 8th, 2020, 03:46
I want in please.

Penguini
March 8th, 2020, 21:54
Interested if evenings. Any ideas on when you may start?