PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Lucifer
December 13th, 2006, 10:19
I was just sent a link to Fantasy Grounds by a friend and am still checking it out. I figured the best place to start would be the community as it's the core of any gaming experience; no matter how good a game is, it's the people with whom you play that make it special.

At any rate, I'll be downloading the demo and trying it out ASAP and, after the holidays are done with my wallet <G>, I'll see about a full version.

I hope to become a contributing member of the community and look forward to getting to know everyone.

sunbeam60
December 13th, 2006, 13:53
Hey man, good to meet you! The FG community is one of FG's strengths, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed on that front.

Welcome to the party!

richvalle
December 13th, 2006, 14:03
Welcome to the party.

:)

rv

Oberoten
December 13th, 2006, 14:47
May your stay be a long and fun one. And may it leave you without a hangover. :)

Yenooc
December 14th, 2006, 00:08
Yes, welcome to FG. And after looking at the demo, remember that version 2.0 will be released "soon." ;)

Griogre
December 15th, 2006, 19:49
Welcome to the boards. While 2.0 is coming out soon, it is a free upgrade and in most cases inhances the software rather than does things in a different way. The demo is still good for getting a feel about how the software works. IE So while you would see the old initiative tracker in the demo, 2.0 still has the initiative tracker just with more features that have been requested.

I found it helpful to read through the boards when I was first considering getting Fanatasy Gounds. Feel free to ask questions about FG you will usually get a reponse quickly.