PDA

View Full Version : LFP1 - D&D 5e Storm King's Thunder

The Black Dugal
February 24th, 2020, 23:18
Experience Required: At least some 5e and FG experience preferred
Game System: D&D 5e
Time Zone: EST (UTC-05)
Play Time/Day: Thursdays late night 9:30PM-~12:00AM EST (PST players welcome!) AND one Saturday a month (usually 6PM-10PM, can run longer)
Start Date: Already started; next game is Thursday 2/27
Frequency: Weekly on Thursdays and one additional Saturday per month
Voice and Video: Discord
Campaign: Storm Kings Thunder
Number of Players: 4 (looking for one more)
Character Level: level 6
Stream: No
Details: Looking for a fifth player for my Storm King's Thunder Campaign. Additional content from D&D Next, Princes of the Apocalypse, Tyranny of Dragons and more has been combined for a massive Sword Coast Sandbox campaign. Characters are level 6 and we plan to go to ~15. Looking for someone who can show up consistently. PM me if interested. Here is link to game calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3509. Here is a link to the character creation rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lL1CpD2gXbHnsZLbSJyARSyUCz6WhHv2IwYzI7LASUE/edit?usp=sharing

Talmore
February 25th, 2020, 15:13
Very interested. New to FG but have been watching videos to get familiar with it. Currently have demo but looking to upgrade if I like it. Would like to play human variant trickery domain cleric but open to anything to help the group. Please
Let me know if I’m able to join. Thank you.

The Black Dugal
February 25th, 2020, 18:44
The group could use a tanky character, probably a barbarian, fighter, or paladin would work best.

Talmore
February 25th, 2020, 19:22
I would like to either build a Paladin or Barbarian. If you want me to make a character plz send me the info so I can make one on FG. Thank you and have a good day.

Plutwo
February 25th, 2020, 19:48
If there's room I can bring a paladin!

The Black Dugal
February 25th, 2020, 20:33
Please PM me on Discord

mikeauld74#4484

Thanks!

Zionmatrix
March 4th, 2020, 22:10
still players?

The Black Dugal
March 5th, 2020, 05:04
This spot has been filled. Happy gaming!

Natewizard
March 6th, 2020, 05:27
Are you stilling looking for players? would love to join very much.

The Black Dugal
March 6th, 2020, 15:13
Are you stilling looking for players? would love to join very much.

Sorry Nate, this game has been filled up. Please look for my games in the future. Good luck finding a game!

Mr Gizo
March 7th, 2020, 01:25
Sorry to bother you as it dose seem like the spot has been filled but campaign sounds fun and I grew up running around undermountain, skull port , and waterdeep, so was hoping to get on the back up roster if you happen to make one ^_^