PDA

View Full Version : Busy Gaming Group - The Mighty Ones is looking to increase its numbers!

Martin153
February 20th, 2020, 11:30
The Mighty Ones are expanding! We are a very active friendly group of players that spend far too much time role-playing, but there are just so many games and systems to fit into a week. As a result, we are seeking new members to join the mayhem! We currently have a long-running 5e campaign underway, and now have new DMs wanting to run games and fully blown campaigns in various systems.

We are laid back, none of us are rules lawyers, and we are very welcoming of both old and new players from across the globe. We also like to just hang out and chill in Discord outside of game sessions. Prefer people who "yes, and ..." instead of "yes, but ...", and who are able and willing to embrace a nat1 the same way as a nat20!

We have players and DM’s from the UK, Europe, and the USA. Some of the games we play are 5e, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Numenera. But we plan to run Traveller, Starfinder, Pathfinder in fact anything goes!

So, if you are a player looking for a home, or a DM looking for players. Look no further. Give us a try and get in touch!

machinegunn1
February 20th, 2020, 12:58
anything good for an aus player?

james10872
February 20th, 2020, 17:18
I've been looking to get into some games on FG as a player. I DM a regular group in person and never get to scratch the itch as a player. How do I get involved?

Graiggy
February 20th, 2020, 19:57
I am currently part of a group that does it in person where I have to skype into them which is great im not complaining at all its a blast. however... I still have this itch to play and our group is going to be having scheduling issues. How do I get involved into yalls group so I can maybe get a group on the regular. and are you all ok with homebrew content?

gmmaster3704
February 20th, 2020, 22:17
Looking to get into some games general been a GM so would be great to get some time as a player. Mainly play 5E but would also like to learn new systems.

Martin153
February 20th, 2020, 22:33
if you send me a PM guys with you Discord.....

jokeeffe007
February 21st, 2020, 03:15
I'm an old gamer who is 30+ years from my last tabletop game but looking to getting back again. I'm interested in D&D as well as Pathfinder. I do have family constraints but can work in a once a week time commitment with a serious group. I know I will have to relearn much of what I have forgotten but if you are willing to laugh at my mistakes I would love to join a group. Please let me know.

Kelain
February 21st, 2020, 03:55
Any dnd 5e games have a spot open and what nights?

digitalhobbit
February 21st, 2020, 05:53
This sounds interesting. I enjoy many different systems, genres, and play styles. My regular in-person group mostly plays D&D 5e, so I'm especially interested in playing other systems online to mix things up. Savage Worlds would be fun, for example. I'm also planning to run some DCC games soon, in case folks would be interested in that.

I'm in the PST timezone and weeknight evenings would generally work well, as well as the occasional weekend mornings, afternoons, or evenings.

Matowaka
February 22nd, 2020, 03:32
Sounds cool. Will you be setting up a FB group or some other way for people to connect? I’m in Japan but interested in making connections across Asia/Pacific time zones.

Gen Ironfist
February 22nd, 2020, 13:02
I'd be interested to join up, I'm all about 5e, and PF1/2. So if you have a spot for a happy swede with an abundance of time for both EU and US time-slot games, I'd be happy to look into gaming with you all.

Paxx
February 22nd, 2020, 22:44
Send me a PM I'd like to get on discord with you all and find out what games are running. I would prefer to play instead of DMing but I would be willing to run a 1e game as soon as I get more experience in FG and if I can find players with the courage to even try it. LOL

Silmeril
February 23rd, 2020, 00:47
My wife and I are actively looking for a group. Pathfinder 2e, Rolemaster and Dnd 5e.

LordTony
February 23rd, 2020, 13:03
This sounds interesting. Looking to play as a break from DMing. Mainly interested in 5e but have played most other systems at some time in the past, just not on FG.
GMT timezone.

Martin153
February 23rd, 2020, 19:58
Guys, thanks for your interest. Send me a pm and I will invite you!

NJMcRae
February 23rd, 2020, 21:47
What is the discord group name?

M4X1M0S
February 27th, 2020, 19:18
I'd like to play 5e if you have any availability

Justhorn31
February 28th, 2020, 17:50
I am an oldschool player. My first D&D was the basic ruleset that came in the box with 3 softbacks. I dmed for years(2e) and am now just looking to play.I am est (uts-5) but am really looking for a late night game my time as I am up til 4 am every night.Have an ultimate license and some 5e stuff on here. Would love a 2e or 5e group.

Carog the Fat
March 9th, 2020, 17:54
please sned an invite

Bossmitch
March 16th, 2020, 03:37
I am interested in following your group. I am currently in a 5e game now, but have been digging out the Rolemaster books and reading. Would love to some day get into a Rolemaster Classic game on Fantasy Grounds. Maybe even DM after get some playing experience. I am in the USA in Central time zone. Are there others in your group in same area?

Thanks,
Mark

desilulu1994
March 16th, 2020, 05:18
DnD 5e Human Sorcerer, looking for group!

KriticalKlown
March 17th, 2020, 17:51
Is there a discord link? I play D&D 5E at PST or PDT

Miriael
March 17th, 2020, 17:52
Hi, I'm an enthusiastic Role-playing person, mostly interested in Numenara and Starfinder whose groups have sadly evaporated into the mists.

I may be interested in GMing in the future, but for now I'm looking to just play some RPG type pnp.

Jamihr
March 17th, 2020, 19:47
I'm quite interested in joining, have sent a DM!

Silmeril
March 18th, 2020, 01:53
I have been dieing to actually PLAY Rolemaster vs. running a game. Let me know if you decide to run

Domionnus
March 18th, 2020, 12:34
Hi All .

Long time gamer looking for people to play with . New to FG and am hoping to find people to game with and learn how to use it properly with . I am interested in most games ranging from Fantasy (DnD 1 -5e, Rolemaster . MERP. T&T) through to SicFI (Traveler , Battle Tech, Rifts , Cyberpunk) played most style of play, Australian (GMT +10) and happy to play at most time slots .

Micahw2411
March 20th, 2020, 02:16
Looking for a 5e campaign with 2 spots pm me asap!

Crazy Aido
March 22nd, 2020, 12:00
Interested in playing some games, you should definitely PM me. :D

xRahlx
March 23rd, 2020, 02:30
Sounds interesting. Do you have a discord or something? I haven't played much in recent years due to moving, and time to find a new one. I've dabbled with VTT's some, but the vast majority of my gaming is on tables face to face. Love to find some people I could try to learn and play with.

Martin153
March 23rd, 2020, 10:55
Guys Pm if you are interested.. I can't post a discord link here, as it just expires