PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Sometimes unable to interact (edit) with Note entries.

StoryWeaver
February 19th, 2020, 15:06
Sometimes when opening a Note (unlocked notes) and left clicking on the Note entry to start editing.
The selection / focus does not seem to take. That is no cursor appears or interaction takes place.

A workaround I've found for now, is to lock and unlock the Note. After doing so it has worked normally again afterwards.

Ps. Come to think of it, I think I've seen this same behaviour with Story entries once or twice.

Moon Wizard
February 20th, 2020, 17:11
Are you talking about the Story/Note title field or the Story/Note body field? (They are two different types of controls, so want to make sure where to look.)

Thanks,
JPG

StoryWeaver
February 20th, 2020, 17:15
Ah yes, I am referring to the Story/Note body field, where all the text gets typed in with rich text formatting etc.

Moon Wizard
February 20th, 2020, 18:13
This ended up being a bug I recently introduced when generalizing some ruleset code. This should be fixed after you update.

Regards,
JPG

LordEntrails
February 20th, 2020, 18:44
This ended up being a bug I recently introduced when generalizing some ruleset code. This should be fixed after you update.
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The Developers of Fantasy Grounds Unity in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency.

If this had been an actual emergency, the Error you just received would have been followed by useful instructions.

This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

StoryWeaver
February 20th, 2020, 19:59
Superb!