PDA

View Full Version : Can't advance Combat Tracker rounds [PF]

Callum
February 17th, 2020, 21:50
In my session tonight, using the PF ruleset, I wasn't able to advance the Combat Tracker rounds any more. In the past, I would right-click on the Round number at bottom right to get a radial menu with various options for advancing the rounds. Tonight, this action only produced the "Close Window" (axe symbol) option.

LordEntrails
February 17th, 2020, 21:51
Extensions?

What round were you on? You might have maxed out the counter.

Callum
February 17th, 2020, 22:06
Extensions: DOE Base and Sound, Combat Timer, Flat-footed on Combat Start, my own Golarion Languages and Fonts extension, and Height Tracker. I've been using all of those for ages, though, except the Height Tracker.

Only on round 5.

Zacchaeus
February 17th, 2020, 22:14
You need to test without the extensions to narrow down what the problem is likely to be.

Callum
February 17th, 2020, 22:24
I disabled all the extensions and it still behaved the same way.

Zacchaeus
February 17th, 2020, 22:28
Ok, try deleting the PFRPG.pak and the CoreRPG.pak files from the rulesets folder and update FG.

Callum
February 17th, 2020, 22:37
I did that, and then tested it in a test PFRPG campaign with no extensions - it's still not showing the other options!

Moon Wizard
February 17th, 2020, 23:09
Callum,

I just started up a campaign with the latest PFRPG version, and I was able to see the radial menu options.

A couple thoughts:
* Make sure you are right clicking on the "Advance Round" button to the right of the rounds number field, and not the rounds number field itself.
* Make sure that you do not have any unpacked rulesets in your FG data folder under rulesets.

Regards,
JPG